Caber Toss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caber Toss

I like to pull phone poles from the ground and practice once in a while, it does wonders for the back muscles.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Lesson
    Practice Squad Hunting and Waiver Wire claiming
    by Lesson
    Are there any RBs of note that are on other teams Practice Squads or have been waived recently?
    -09-28-2010, 08:33 AM
  • Rambos
    Rams add ot ty nsekhe to practice squad
    by Rambos
    At least they retained Ty and can continue to develop him....
    -09-30-2012, 08:09 AM
  • Soonerram8
    Practice squad recievers
    by Soonerram8
    I know of a couple of recievers on practice squads for the bears and cowboys that have rapport with Bradford from college. I think they need to look at going after guys he has spent years with if no other teams want to use them. Anything would help right now.

On a brighter note;) we have had 2 games and we had chances to win both of them. I guess that is a bright side.
    -09-19-2010, 08:28 PM
  • Azul e Oro
    Rams announce practice squad
    by Azul e Oro
    By Nick Wagoner
    Senior Writer

The Rams added seven players to their practice squad Sunday night and Monday morning, including five players who have been in St. Louis and a couple of new additions from other teams.
    The practice squad in its current state includes: cornerback Marquis Johnson, linebacker Curtis Johnson, linebacker Mortty Ivy, center Drew Miller, tackle Ryan McKee, receiver Brandon McRae and receiver Danario Alexander.
    Marquis Johnson, Miller, McKee, McRae and Alexander spent all or part of training camp with the Rams.
    Ivy comes to St. Louis from Carolina, where he was on the Panthers practice squad last season after he came into the league as an undrafted rookie in 2009.
    Curtis Johnson played his college football at Clark University in Atlanta and signed with Indianapolis as an undrafted rookie in 2008. He played seven games for the Colts that year before moving on to Dallas last season.
    The Rams have room for one more player on their practice squad. That move will likely be made in the next day or two.
    -09-06-2010, 12:32 PM
  • chipperjones
    Practice Squad Announced!
    by chipperjones
    Former University of Illinois fullback Russ Weil has been signed to the Rams’ practice squad. Others re-signed are defensive end C.J. Ah You, running back Lance Ball, offensive lineman Dustin Fry, linebacker Marc Magro, wide receiver Derek Stanley and cornerback Darius Vinnett.

The eighth spot will go to safety Eric Bassey once cornerback Ricky Manning Jr. signs his contract today.

All the practice squad members were in training camp with the Rams.

All for now . . . more following this afternoon’s practice.

Post Dispatch

I really like it. Bassey and Vinnett are good special teamers. Magro is a pretty good LB, Frye...well I havent lost hope on him, Ah You is a good practice squad guy, Im happy Weil is here, and the only people I would really be upset if they werent on here...Stanley and Ball, are!
    -09-01-2008, 10:14 AM
Working...
X