X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all St. Louis Cardinal fans...

I'm also a regular at a Cardinal forum called "Cardinal Heaven."

www.cardinalheaven.com

This season, a lot of people got sick of the Post Dispatch's Cardinal baseball forum (Cards Talk) and many of us migrated over to Cardinal Heaven.

It's really a great place to discuss Cardinal baseball because it's both a friendly atmosphere (no attacks, your opinions are respected) and a fun atmosphere (we joke around a lot, we're big into YouTube).

Anyways, I just wanted to take a moment to invite anyone who's interested to come and join us in discussing Cardinal baseball as they compete in the 2006 MLB playoffs this October.

The more fans, the merrier. Hopefully some of you find your way over. Because after all...Rams games are only once a week.

GO CARDINALS!!!

Re: To all St. Louis Cardinal fans...

Because after all...Rams games are only once a week.
    But they last a life time!

Comment

Sorry, but I feel baseball is a stupid boring sport and I don't want to waste my time watching it, so I most likely wont waste any time talking about it in a forum. :x

Comment

Well...if you want...drop on by and join the party.

We welcome anyone with open arms.

Comment

Originally posted by RAM-BO View Post
          Sorry, but I feel baseball is a stupid boring sport and I don't want to waste my time watching it, so I most likely wont waste any time talking about it in a forum. :x
          Don't hold back......how do you really feel about the national pasttime?
          The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Trevor
            The Rams are the new bandwagon team
            by Trevor
            Per NFL merchandising, after the draft was completed, there has been an avalanche of orders for Rams jersey. I'm sure you guys know who's jersey its for. So what's everybody's thoughts on this? Knowing that we are about to get an avalanche of fans on this forum? Or in public?

Me thinks the Rams are doing this to get more fans, sales, etc..

its a conspiracy I tell ya.
            -05-11-2014, 01:06 PM
          • nicoleandfrankie
            St. Louis is a football town!!!!!!!!
            by nicoleandfrankie
            Without a doubt, the Cardinals are second fiddle to us. We get the headlines, good or bad and despite our poor play, this will always be a football town. Cards second fiddle. Go Rams!!!!!
            -01-07-2010, 05:04 AM
          • ZigZagRam
            2005 Season: Just What St. Louis Fans Needed
            by ZigZagRam
            Call me crazy but I think last years disasterous season is what Rams fans in St. Louis needed. The rise to success was so fast that St. Louis fans became spoiled and didn't realize the greatness that we had for a few years there. Maybe a horrible season like last year is what locals needed to push them back off their high horse and start realizing how hard it is to build a champion and how to enjoy the success that we did have as we fight for another championship.

Thoughts?
            -02-10-2006, 10:03 AM
          • macrammer
            Cardinal baseball fans
            by macrammer
            you have a rookie left fielder that played little league and HS baseball with my son. Stephen Piscotty.

He is also from same hometown as Rams 3rd pick Sean Mannion......both from Pleasanton Ca......

Piscotty hitting over .300.......Good for him. His family is very nice......
            -08-10-2015, 09:46 PM
          • HUbison
            St. Louis fans: What if?
            by HUbison
            I had an embarassing epiphany this past weekend........no St. Louis or LA based Rams fan has any room to complain about the team's geography. Not since my semester in London have I been in a room with so many British accents than at the Bash. These people cross a freakin' ocean to see the Rams! A freakin' ocean!

So with this newly acquired perspective, I would like to open for discussion some possible scenarios for our friends in the St. Louis area, and those who identify themselves as "St. Louis" fans.

Please share your thoughts, both good and bad, on these potential outcomes. Here's the scenarios:

Scenario 1. The wealthy LA businessman, Slick McCheesy makes an offer to Chip that he can't pass up. Slick's first announcement is the team will be moving back to LA at season end, and Slick flips off St. Louis on his way out the door. Slick's second announcement is that Scott Pioli is the team's new GM, and Bill Cowher is the new head coach.

Scenario 2. Same as scenario 1, but after Slick's announcement, the NFL announces an existing team will move to St. Louis to replace the Rams.

Scenario 3. Same as scenario 2, but the new St. Louis team will be an expansion team, not an existing team.

Scenario 4. Slick, Chip, and the league work out a deal. Chip sells the logo, colors, and name to Slick who moves the logo, colors, and name to LA. The team stays in St. Louis and becomes the St. Louis "pick your favorite name".

Scenario 5. Wealthy St. Louis businessman, Archy McBeermaker buys the team from Chip and swears on his mother's eyes that the team will forever be in St. Louis. However, Archy is a big fan of Jay Zygmunt and makes him Team President with unchecked power.

There you go, StL......thoughts?
            -09-18-2008, 09:23 AM
          Working...
          X