Go Padgres!!!!!!!1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Padgres!!!!!!!1

I Love All You Rams Fans But Im A So Cal Man So Lets Go Pads Baby!!!!!! My Angels Are Out Of It And I Hate The Dodgers So I Have To Root For Somone Like The Tommy Lasorda Espn Commercial Says!!!!!!!!!

Re: Go Padgres!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by bruce4life View Post
    I Love All You Rams Fans But Im A So Cal Man So Lets Go Pads Baby!!!!!! My Angels Are Out Of It And I Hate The Dodgers So I Have To Root For Somone Like The Tommy Lasorda Espn Commercial Says!!!!!!!!!
    Same here bruce, the Halos choked this season, living in SD I've got to pull for the home team (no pun intended)
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
    :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

Originally posted by bruce4life View Post
      I hear ya.

If I were a bettin' man, you'd have to think before the playoff started that the World Series would be all New York, which REALLY sucks. BUT, the Yanks have proven once again that the evil empire is highly overrated and overpaid. They're gone! I was hopin' for a all California series. Padres and A's. Padre's are hangin' on, but it's not over yet. Dodgers are about to be swept. Maddox's is gettin' hammered.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4324_1458960283388_621[/ATTACH]

Comment

Dodgers done good to take the lead but then they turned around a surrenered 3 runs to fall behind 7-5...

DOdgers on my TV, Cal POly Mustangs game in my headset and surfing the 'net. who says I cannot multi-task!?!?

RnD

GO RAMS!
        GO DODGERS!!
        RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

Sorry SD Padres fans......

Cardinals won the series in game 4... Score was STL 6, SD 2

GO STL CARDINALS!!!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• LaRamsFanLongTime
            Dodgers WOWWWWW!!!!!
            by LaRamsFanLongTime
            I was having a terrible sports weekend already and Monday looked to continue the trend. I had already text messaged my buddy my concession speach. His Padres had a 4 run lead going into the bottom of the 9th. I was trying not to let my true emotions out. I was trying to be a good loser even though I must admit I was bummed. I was sitting on the couch feeling totally dejected.

Then all of a sudden I heard a crack of the bat and Kent had sailed one. That was cool at least they are gonna go down swinging. Then 2 pitches later crack. Drew decided to knock it over the wall. Well bye bye pitcher. That intimidating Hoffman made his way to the mound. Well there go's my fun I thought. At least they made it interesting, I mean we could have lost by as many as fo...CRACK Martin going, going, gone. Whoa no outs and now only down one. Well that is Hoffman out there, man Anderson has had 4 hits already and a home run, I would say the odds are against Ander...CRACK, OH MY, did that just happen? Four home runs in succesion I was so pumped. I mean first time in nearly 42 years that that has happened.It was the only time someone did it in the bottom of the 9th to tie the ball game.

Top of the 10th inning AAron Sele on the mound gives up the go Ahead run. Damnit after all that. I just knew the boys had to get that run back.

So we go bottom of the 10th down one. Lofton Full count and its going, going, going to be a walk take your base. Then Garcia Para steps into the box how perfect could this be I thought. Heres the 3-1 to Nomar CRACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! Gone Dodgers win Dodgers win. I was so stoked. Here come the text from the Padre fan buddy of mine. [email protected]#!, then another [email protected]#$, it was all I needed. What a boost for me after a terrible sports weekend. I had a blast in S.F but the loss killed my sports spirit this just restored it.
            -09-18-2006, 11:43 PM
          • LaRamsFanLongTime
            OH Manny
            by LaRamsFanLongTime
            So they are saying its not steroids we will see. Im over all this stuff this game is forever tarnished.
            -05-07-2009, 10:24 AM
          • bloodnhall
            I like to know
            by bloodnhall
            Most of us have a baseball and basketball teams that were fans of. Mine are the Dodgers and Lakers. I virtually became fans of those two teams the same time I became a Ramfan. I love my Dodgers and Lakers. But the Rams are like family, immediate family. I could eat and sleep when my Dodgers and Lakers lost in the 78 world series and 84 NBA finals. But, I couldn't sleep or eat for 2 full days after that Monday Night game in 1989 when we had a 17 point lead in the fourth quarter and the niners come back and beat us (And I swear that's how sick I was over that loss). So I would like to know, do you relate to what I just said or do I need medical attention.
            -03-02-2002, 12:31 PM
          • laram0
            Here we go again!
            by laram0
            Los Angeles Dodgers vs St Louis Cardinals

Sorry St Louis but I must cheer for my Dodger Blue!!!!
            -09-29-2014, 07:37 AM
          • bruce4life
            so cal rams fans only.....
            by bruce4life
            what other teams do you guys go for??? angels or dodgers??? kings or ducks????/

im a true so cal fan, lets go angels and kings through and through even though i am going for the ducks right now in the playoffs
            -05-17-2007, 02:33 PM
          Working...
          X