L. A. Lakers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L. A. Lakers

I don't get to see much of the Lakers out here in Mass.. How do they look??

Make a splash in the playoffs or what?

How's this kid Bynum look?

I am overly excited that the Boston Celtics have lost 14 in a row!
    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Re: L. A. Lakers

Originally posted by laram0 View Post
    I don't get to see much of the Lakers out here in Mass.. How do they look??

Make a splash in the playoffs or what?

How's this kid Bynum look?

I am overly excited that the Boston Celtics have lost 14 in a row!
    Make that 16 lol.. Think the Lakers lack something to make them serious contenders this year but they are on the right tracks..IMO Bynum has a big future in the game and is really developing.. I only see the lakers sporadically as the NBA coverage in the UK is way behind the NFL we get..

Comment

I see the Lakers making the playoffs. Now that Odem is back, the team seems to be clicking. Bynum looks very good considering he is still very young. Walton going out has hurt since he has come into his own this season. If healthy, this team can do some damage in the post season.
      JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
      :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
      Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

What is it with the Pistons? The Lakers can't buy a win against them or even keep the game close.That seriously is a team that the Lakers can't match upto..:\

Comment

They looked pretty sad last night for sure. It looked like the team was just going thru the motions. Luke is really missed right now.
          :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

Comment

What the heck is going on, Lakers are in a slump bigtime!
            sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

They are in an awful run,need a spark to get them going..:l

Comment

Luke is one piece that is missing, but the defense has been horrid. The Trailblazers really took them to town the other night. Phil needs to take them out for some pizza and ice cream, maybe that will snap them out of it.

Comment

This team has ZERO heart, doesn't play Defense, doesn't communicate has alot of injuries and is just plain terrible right now.

We are on a free fall, I can actually see us losing 10 straight.

Comment

Originally posted by RamsFan16 View Post
                    This team has ZERO heart, doesn't play Defense, doesn't communicate has alot of injuries and is just plain terrible right now.

We are on a free fall, I can actually see us losing 10 straight.
                    Finally one a game at last!,but it was only the Boston Bums..:l

Comment