Lakers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers

OK Laker fans, they are down 1 game to 0 and already are down by 12 in the 2nd. What will happen?

Do the Lakers have what it takes to pull this series out? Or will they fold as expected? :x
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
    :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Re: Lakers

The Lakers are a team in disarray IMO and have been most of the regular season. They will be lucky to win a game in this series, really can't see them turning it around, to many mediocre players.

Comment

Originally posted by RAMMAN68 View Post
      OK Laker fans, they are down 1 game to 0 and already are down by 12 in the 2nd. What will happen?

Do the Lakers have what it takes to pull this series out? Or will they fold as expected? :x
      As much as I hate to say it, "GET THE FORK READY" they're done.
      sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

As a long time Laker fan, if Mitch Kupcheck (sp) isn't fired in the next two weeks, I will switch to the team where I live.

go, spurs, go...

Gawd, that sounds awful...

This space for rent...

Comment

I'm a former Laker fan and a bit biased, but the fact is they are completely outclassed by the Suns. They're done.

Comment

Lakers for life....keep the faith!!!

when is magic coming back?

Comment

Laker lifetime fan as well...Kobe can't do it all, Odom is too inconsistant, Walton can't buy a shot since his return from injury, Brown is mediocre at best offensively, Vujacic, Parker and Radmanovic are a joke, Bynum is too inexperienced to be a factor, Evans and Williams do ok when called upon, Cook is horrible on D and streaky in his shooting, and Turiaf has lots of heart but is far from ever being a starter.

Farmar and Kobe are the only two playing good ball lately and it's not near enough. Last night's game was embarrassing.
              Last edited by RamFan_Til_I_Die; -04-25-2007, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Last year the Lakers made a series out of this match-up because they were able to slow the game down and punch it in down low. This years match-up is different for 1 reason, Amare Stoudemire. The low post game is a non factor and the Lakers can't out run the Suns.

I am and will always be a Laker fan but things are looking pretty gloomy. Can you say SHAQ?

Comment

Originally posted by laram0 View Post
                  Last year the Lakers made a series out of this match-up because they were able to slow the game down and punch it in down low. This years match-up is different for 1 reason, Amare Stoudemire. The low post game is a non factor and the Lakers can't out run the Suns.

I am and will always be a Laker fan but things are looking pretty gloomy. Can you say SHAQ?

I agree completely; way too many peremiter shots, and no one is there for the offensive boards. And we all thought the RAMS D was bad..............??????

Why is Brown starting instead of Bynum? :x

Why do our Lakers suck so bad? :\

I saw Kareem was at the game, perhaps he will suit up.
                  JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
                  :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
                  Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

Originally posted by RAMMAN68 View Post
                    I agree completely; way too many peremiter shots, and no one is there for the offensive boards. And we all thought the RAMS D was bad..............??????

Why is Brown starting instead of Bynum? :x

Why do our Lakers suck so bad? :\

I saw Kareem was at the game, perhaps he will suit up.
                    Bynum is Kareems project. I hope Kareem is teaching Bynum the Sky Hook!!!!

Comment

"Can you say SHAQ?"

You mean the guy that got swept. Screw Shaq, that crybaby fatty. He go's to the Heat and loses 22 pounds and comes to play. He never showed that dedication to the Lakers. He did help win 3 and that was fun but I still dont like him. It would have been 4 titles had he not walked up and down the court in the Pistons lakers finals.

Hopefully in the off-season for the lakers which is coming fast they will pick up some role players. Kwame is just plain stupid. He has a size advantage in this series vs the suns and only remembered to use it the game that we won. The whole team is playing slow defense. I know that Suns are a way better team but cmon lakers make it interesting. It looks like they all are not trying out there. Of course with the exception of Kobe. Kobe and Shaq both acted like babies hopefullly when we do get a big time player to acompany Kobe he will have learned from the fights with Shaq. He needs to be the face of this franchise and push anyone in the Locker room to try and match his greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by LaRamsFanLongTime View Post
                        "Can you say SHAQ?"

You mean the guy that got swept. Screw Shaq, that crybaby fatty. He go's to the Heat and loses 22 pounds and comes to play. He never showed that dedication to the Lakers. He did help win 3 and that was fun but I still dont like him. It would have been 4 titles had he not walked up and down the court in the Pistons lakers finals.

Hopefully in the off-season for the lakers which is coming fast they will pick up some role players. Kwame is just plain stupid. He has a size advantage in this series vs the suns and only remembered to use it the game that we won. The whole team is playing slow defense. I know that Suns are a way better team but cmon lakers make it interesting. It looks like they all are not trying out there. Of course with the exception of Kobe. Kobe and Shaq both acted like babies hopefullly when we do get a big time player to acompany Kobe he will have learned from the fights with Shaq. He needs to be the face of this franchise and push anyone in the Locker room to try and match his greatness.
                        There definitely needs to be some major changes made for next season. I feel like obviously Kobe and the young guy Bynum give us something to build on.

Comment

I want KWAME to go plain and simple he is lazy and slow and has no court inteligence what so ever.

Comment

Originally posted by LaRamsFanLongTime View Post
                            I want KWAME to go plain and simple he is lazy and slow and has no court inteligence what so ever.
                            I agree, hopefully there will be alot more changes than just him.

Comment

The Lakers have made a living throughout their history bringing in dominant big men to push them over the top. Wilt, Kareem and Shaq all led them to titles, and that type of presence is sorely missing. Until they pull the string and get a player who can be that presence, they will continue to wallow in mediocrity. Can you say Kevin Garnett?

Comment