did anyone see lebron's dunk last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did anyone see lebron's dunk last night

Did anyone see lebron's tomahawk dunk over Mr. Kevin at the end of the game last night. Truly an aggressive throwdown.

THe physique on lebron is amazing. Impossible to distinguish between lebron and hubison in the muscle bound category.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Related Topics

Collapse

• general counsel
    Has anyone else seen RV?
    by general counsel
    i thought it was hysterical at times. I love robin williams.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -08-20-2006, 02:29 AM
  • general counsel
    Does anyone remember Bobo Brazil?
    by general counsel
    Just wanted to see how many pro wrestling fans have been around long enough to remember the late great bobo brazil. I bring this up primarily because Bobo was the all time master of the head butt and after watching the cheap shot from zinande yesterday i immediately thought of bobo, who was one of my favorite wrestlers in the old days. Same genre as Polish Power, Ivan Putski.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -07-10-2006, 07:13 AM
  • general counsel
    Has anyone eaten at the Eagle Deli in Boston?
    by general counsel
    I saw a great program on the travel channel this weekend called man vs. food. The host (adam something, a guy from brooklyn) travels around the country finding the spiciest foods and the largest portions possible.

He ate at the eagle deli in boston and tried to consume their 5 pound burger that comes with 7 pounds of fries and a large pickle. 1500 people have tried, but no one has finished it within the one hour limit. THe host ate 7 pounds but came up short.

The burger looked amazing, its 10 half pound patties.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -01-20-2009, 12:27 PM
    Anyone an expert on big screen tv's?
    by Guest
    Anyone out there have any intense knowledge of big screen tvs and the best bang for the buck.

general counsel
    -05-16-2005, 04:26 PM
  • Bruce=GOAT
    WrestleMania 23
    by Bruce=GOAT
    For anyone interested, I am ordering this event tonite for $50. I will post updates later tonite if anyone follows WWE. Either Donald Trump or Mr. McMahon will have their head shaved by the end of the night.
    -04-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Working...
X