• dgr828
    replied
    Re: Correction:New faces New Dogders!

I love la! we love it!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Correction:New faces New Dogders!

Originally posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    Since the Dodgers managed to win the NL West I should give them a measure of respect!

Casey Blake and Manram surely helped to put us over the top.

Good call there by whomever made the decision(s) to bolster the line-up!
    You were correct at the time, RnD! They WERE being "DOGDIRTS"!

Leave a comment:

• ramsanddodgers
    started a topic Correction:New faces New Dogders!

Correction:New faces New Dogders!

Since the Dodgers managed to win the NL West I should give them a measure of respect!

Casey Blake and Manram surely helped to put us over the top.

Good call there by whomever made the decision(s) to bolster the line-up!

Related Topics

Collapse

• HUbison
    LA fans: what if?
    by HUbison
    I had an embarassing epiphany this past weekend........no St. Louis or LA based Rams fan has any room to complain about the team's geography. Not since my semester in London have I been in a room with so many British accents than at the Bash. These people cross a freakin' ocean to see the Rams! A freakin' ocean!

So with this newly acquired perspective, I would like to open for discussion some possible scenarios for our friends in the Los Angeles area, and those who identify themselves as "LA" fans.

Please share your thoughts, both good and bad, on these potential outcomes. Here's the scenarios:

Scenario 1. Wealthy St. Louis businessman, Archy McBeermaker purchases the team from Chip and swears on his children that the team will forever be in St. Louis, and he flips off LA. Archy then announces Scott Pioli is the team's new GM, and Bill Cowher is the new head coach.

Scenario 2. Same as scenario 1, but the NFL follows with an announcement that next year, LA will receive an existing team.

Scenario 3. Same as scenario 2, but the team will be an expansion team, not existing.

Scenario 4. In an attempt to raise funds, Chip sells to wealthy LA businessman, Slick McCheesy the "organization", but holds ownership over the color, name, and logo. That is to say, the colors, name, and logo remain in St. Louis, but the players and staff go to LA to become the LA "pick your name"s.

Scenario 5. Same as scenario 4, but in reverse. That is to say, Slick purchases the colors, name and logo from Chip.

Scenario 6. Slick buys the team and moves them to LA......with Jay Zygmunt as Team President having full control.

There you go, my Cali friends...............thoughts?
    -09-18-2008, 10:13 AM
  • LA Rammer
    New Lil LA Rammer
    by LA Rammer
    Found out today! Whooo Hooooo! I'm sharing it here first! Mom is next! I'm gonna start looking for an infant Steven Jackson Jersey. Man I'm so excited! Yahhoooo! Rams rally baby! We are on a winning track. First 2 straight wins and now a new Rammer addition to the Ram Clan family!
    -11-03-2005, 04:45 PM
  • IronRam
    Rumor Mill - Rams apparently one of the teams bidding on rights to new L.A. stadium
    by IronRam
    Hello everyone. Long time reader, first time poster. I felt compelled to finally post because of this "hot" topic.

This is just something that I've heard from a friend of mine who works for the landscaping company that does all of the work for Ed Roski's company, Majestic Realty Co., in the City of Industry (which I'm sure everyone knows is where the proposed new stadium is going to be built.) Oh, forgot to mention I'm also local as well. I live about 5 minutes from the proposed stadium site.

Basically, this friend is in a position to be privy to all landscaping proposals for the City of Industry, and recently they saw proposals for the stadium project that were dead giveaways to A) that there are in fact franchises currently in talks with Majestic for the stadium rights and B) who those franchises are.

The three franchises they say that they know are in the running are San Diego, Arizona, and St. Louis. But, he did mention that with the recent success of Arizona, they have eased off and it is now (as far as they know) between the Chargers and the Rams.

This person is trustworthy and I've known them for a long time, so I'm inclined to take them seriously. But, I am skeptical without a doubt and won't be jumping the gun anytime soon. Interesting, nonetheless.

Just felt like I should share this with the boards. ;)

Edit: This thing says I've posted 5 times before? I don't remember doing that but if I did, please forgive the inaccuracy.
    -02-05-2009, 09:07 AM
  • BEER
    Silence of the lambs.
    by BEER
    The only thing i can say is....."Rams suck"!!!

Fire everyone and start new....

Come back to LA.;)
    -09-07-2008, 12:21 PM
  • 1980RAMS
    I Got a Survey From The NFL About the Move to LA
    by 1980RAMS
    It was very specific. Asked many detailed questions. About location. Which team or teams I would support etc.

There is definitely going to be 2 teams.

The stadium is going to be the AEG stadium next to staples center.

It is already trying to attract interest for PSLs and giving pricing.

This is by far the most real this has every been since the team moved.

Really exciting as a LA Local.

GO RAMS!!
    -10-22-2014, 02:48 PM
Working...
X