BIG BLUE Rocked......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG BLUE Rocked......

WE silenced the Wrigley crowd! We threw Dempster in the dumpster! Loney was no phoney! And ManRam showed an excellent "golf swing" into the seats! With Furcal and Saito back. WATCH OUT! This is not the same Dodgers team from 2 months ago. WE ARE LEGIT!!

Thoughts?!...........

Re: BIG BLUE Rocked......

Originally posted by YodaRam View Post
    WE silenced the Wrigley crowd! We threw Dempster in the dumpster! Loney was no phoney! And ManRam showed an excellent "golf swing" into the seats! With Furcal and Saito back. WATCH OUT! This is not the same Dodgers team from 2 months ago. WE ARE LEGIT!!

Thoughts?!...........
    Let's not forget the show, put on by Derek Lowe! WE ARE LEGIT....TOO LEGIT TO QUIT!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dgr828 View Post
      Let's not forget the show, put on by Derek Lowe! WE ARE LEGIT....TOO LEGIT TO QUIT!
      Good point! Lowe did a fine job!

Comment

a 5 spot in the 2nd.

I can almost heard Dandy Don..... , "turn out the lights, the party's over...."
        RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

Getting two games in Chicago would be huge.

Comment

The HUGE call of the day?
            RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

1 more!! Cubs OUT the door!
              I would like to thank each member of the Cubs infield for their support in a Dodgers Game 2 victory! I'm sure Zambrano does......NOT! Billingsley was excellent! ManRam continues to ROCK!
              The downside. Saito looked bad. Just "rust" hopefully.

LET'S KEEP OUR FOOT PLANTED SQUARELY ON THEIR NECK! AND CLOSE THIS OUT IN L.A.!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
                The HUGE call of the day?
                HHhmmm......The Cubs hit that was called a foul ball but clearly touched the line?.......

Comment

HHhmmm......The Cubs hit that was called a foul ball but clearly touched the line?.......
                  Undoubtedly that was a missed call, a tough one for sure.

I was waiting for the instant replay to overturn the call but I guess they had misplaced the red flag in the Cubs' dugout somewhere.

The huge hit had to be Russell's bases clearing double as that probably started the Cubs' balloon to start deflating.
                  RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

I know we are up 2-0 and still need one more win to close out this series but I still feel inclined to say.......

NEXT!
                    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Undoubtedly that was a missed call, a tough one for sure.

I was waiting for the instant replay to overturn the call but I guess they had misplaced the red flag in the Cubs' dugout somewhere.

The huge hit had to be Russell's bases clearing double as that probably started the Cubs' balloon to start deflating.
                      OH! Huge HIT of the day! You asked for "CALL" of the day. Since, i don't think Martin "called" his shot, i thought you were referring to an ump's call. As far as HITs go, i totally agree with you!

You threw me a curve ball, there, RnD............And i WHIFFED!
                      Last edited by YodaRam; -10-03-2008, 10:53 PM.

Comment

OH! Huge HIT of the day! You asked for "CALL" of the day. Since, i don't think Martin "called" his shot, i thought you were referring to an ump's call. As far as HITs go, i totally agree with you!

You threw me a curve ball, there, RnD............And i WHIFFED!

Now you are toying with me!

My post about the huge call of the day was a reference to the previous post by Alpha.

The huge call you referred to (the missed call on the chalk raiser) was indeed a huge (mis)call.

My change of topic is just part of being an old fart!;)

Indeed, Marting did not call his shot, he is too professional for that!

GO BIG BLUE!!
                        RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

Now you are toying with me!

My post about the huge call of the day was a reference to the previous post by Alpha.

The huge call you referred to (the missed call on the chalk raiser) was indeed a huge (mis)call.

My change of topic is just part of being an old fart!;)

Indeed, Marting did not call his shot, he is too professional for that!

GO BIG BLUE!!

I wouldn't TOY with you RnD...............

Signed,

The STALKER

Comment

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!.....and as LaramO said......NEXT! Great work from another starting pitcher, in Kuroda! Relief pitching was great as well!
                            Martin had another "key" run scoring hit!

I don't care who's next! Phillies or Brewers!

BRING IT!!!

Comment