EliteXC filing for Bankruptcy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EliteXC filing for Bankruptcy

Backyard brawler Kimbo Slice looking for a new organization to join. Dana White, President of the UFC says he doesn't want Slice.
    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Re: EliteXC filing for Bankruptcy

Spoon and Slice as a linebacker combo, I would be all for that!
    sigpic

Comment

I'm working on a sitcom pilot starring Kimbo and Andrew Clay.

Titled... NO AVENGERRAM! DON'T GO THERE! ITS TOO EASY! TOO OBVIOUS!!! TOO CORNY!!! RESIST THE TEMPTATION!!!

Oh, Hell...

Titled "Slice and Dice."

UGH!

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam View Post

Titled... NO AVENGERRAM! DON'T GO THERE! ITS TOO EASY! TOO OBVIOUS!!! TOO CORNY!!! RESIST THE TEMPTATION!!!

Oh, Hell...

Titled "Slice and Dice."

UGH!
        You were right. Shouldn't have gone there.

Maybe WEC will absorb Elite.
        RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

Oh, Hell...

Titled "Slice and Dice."

UGH!
          I thought I read somewhere that you fought SLICE in your backyard. I couldn't find the taping on youtube though.

Comment

It was an interesting fight. Seconds before the action, I handed Slice a document and a note that said "this is the complaint I'll be filing against you in Circuit Court if you don't take a dive." I won by knockout 7 seconds later.

Comment

It was an interesting fight. Seconds before the action, I handed Slice a document and a note that said "this is the complaint I'll be filing against you in Circuit Court if you don't take a dive." I won by knockout 7 seconds later.
              Slice read a formal complaint in less than 7 seconds?!?!?

He must be smarter than he appears on TV.
              The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Oh, Hell...

Titled "Slice and Dice."

UGH!
                I say go for it, AV. Although I hate that you made the cast change from Paris Hilton to Clay.

I just like the sound of "Kimbo and the Bimbo".
                The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Originally posted by HUbison View Post
                  Slice read a formal complaint in less than 7 seconds?!?!?

He must be smarter than he appears on TV.
                  Great point, you wouldn't hear me say that to his face though.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• UtterBlitz
                    white league
                    by UtterBlitz
                    good luck all in the draft....it is this morning. I hope you are awake already.

I invited Drew to play with us again since we did not have 10 teams and I think yahoo may throw the league out if we are not full. I hope this is ok with everyone. Drew didn't think he had enough time to play with all his after school stuff going on, but I convinced him to join this morning.
                    -09-02-2007, 06:16 AM
                  • MauiRam
                    Inside the NFL: Rams should say no to players like White, Crayton
                    by MauiRam
                    By Howard Balzer

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fans want names; people theyíve heard of. It happens all the time. You know what Iím talking about. If a major-league baseball team makes a trade or signs a free agent, fans wonder why the Cardinals didnít get him.

Itís the same way in football, perhaps even occurring more often because of the sheer number of players available and that switch teams each year. So, when the Seattle Seahawks acquired running back Leon Washington on draft weekend for a fifth-round draft pick, fans couldnít understand why the Rams didnít make that deal, even though Washington is a third-down back and might not even be ready for the start of the season because of the broken leg he suffered last season.

Then, there is running back LenDale White, whom the Seahawks also acquired on the weekend of the draft from the Tennessee Titans. Seattle got White and defensive tackle Kevin Vickerson, and merely switched positions with the Titans in the fourth (seven spots) and sixth (nine spots) rounds.

Naturally, fans figured the Rams should have made a play for White. Obviously, the Titans wanted nothing more to do with him, and basically gave him away. Since White played for new coach Pete Carroll at Southern Cal, they probably figured a new start would help him.

Think again. Inconsistent players who donít take care of themselves usually donít last. And, thatís what happened when White was released Friday, 34 days after the trade.

In a statement released by the team, Seahawks general manager John Schneider said, "It became apparent at this time LenDale was not ready to be a member of the Seattle Seahawks. It just did not appear to be the right fit at this point in our program. We wish LenDale all the best with his future."

While reports on NFL Network linked the release to a four-game suspension that will be announced soon, Seattle sources indicate the team knew about the looming suspension when the trade was made, and that the decision was traced to a continued lack of commitment from White even though he had lost around 45 pounds. His conditioning was described as ďpoorĒ and a source told FoxSports.com his effort level negatively ďstood out like a sore thumb.Ē

At a minicamp after the draft, he missed one day and was limited in two others because of a groin problem. In mid-May, he was not in attendance at an OTA practice, with Carroll claiming White was in Nashville because of problems related to the flooding there.

Players like White never believe the problem is with them. That was evident in comments made by his uncle, Herman White, to the Associated Press after the release.

"He wasn't doing good," Herman White said. "I have no idea what happened. He was surprised. I'm pretty shocked, based on what he's been telling me.Ē

Of course, if a player...
                    -05-31-2010, 10:32 AM
                  • Fat Pang
                    Gravy
                    by Fat Pang
                    I'm geting very worried about this talk of white gravy. Gravy is never white, it's always a shade of brown and commonly served with a hefty serving of dead animal. It can occasionally be thickened by the less skillful with cornflour but is not constituted of flour.

Recipe's for gravy please and while our US cousins are at it, please explain 'white' gravy.
                    -02-21-2006, 03:48 AM
                  • HUbison
                    The Dying of a Myth
                    by HUbison
                    I suppose myths based on absolutely no shred of fact are not uncommon around fan message boards, but there is one that simply blows my mind.....

Will Witherspoon is too small to play MLB.

I would like for all who buy into this myth to please defend it. Because I see ZERO legitimacy to it, and would like to know what you guys are thinking when you repeat it.

Hopefully, the lack of credible reasons will be the death blow to this silly myth.
                    -09-23-2008, 12:57 PM
                  • AvengerRam_old
                    Now I've Heard Everything
                    by AvengerRam_old
                    Let me get this straight... he assaulted a child... someone presumably far smaller and weaker than he is... and he's not going to prison because he'd be too small and weak compared to his prison-mates?

For the love of all that's holy!!!!!!!!!!

Someone stop the world... I want to get off this ride....
                    -05-26-2006, 10:59 AM
                  Working...
                  X