Any Rugby fans??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Rugby fans??

Just before i go off to watch England (hopefully) pull off an upset over Wales I'm wondering if there are any rugby fans on the board?? Any London Wasps/Bath fans in particular?

Ausies will kick your butt!!

One of the best expeirence I ever had was in the Neederlands and watching the Ausies playing the British. Fists where flaing as fast as drinks. I never saw a crowd as drunk as that walk out and have respect.

Comment

Re: Any Rugby fans??

Originally posted by TheBritishRam View Post
      Just before i go off to watch England (hopefully) pull off an upset over Wales I'm wondering if there are any rugby fans on the board?? Any London Wasps/Bath fans in particular?
      im a Wales fan(born in Wales,brought up in Cali,living in holland now..) ...you guys did good last week to only lose by 8 points methinks.

Warren Gatland walks on water...

Comment

Re: Ausies will kick your butt!!

Originally posted by Rookie View Post
        One of the best expeirence I ever had was in the Neederlands and watching the Ausies playing the British. Fists where flaing as fast as drinks. I never saw a crowd as drunk as that walk out and have respect.
        whilst both Brits and Aussies love to drink and brawl as much as anyone...theyd never fight over a game...over women yes,but not a game.

Rugby is a very tough sport to play..its frantic for 80 non stop(apart from 10 for half time) minutes..and 90% of the male fans who watch it have played the sport at some time in their lives so they naturally respect the players and fans from all countries who take part in the game..no man who has played rugby is a coward so theres nothing to prove by fighting.

where abouts was the sports bar??..im presuming in Amsterdam..if its the one im thinking of.i hope you didnt try their fish.. i dont have any major issues with the Dutch,they a strange lot but i live in their country so i dont want to dis them,but their culinary skills leave a lot to be desired....i think the day they opened up their eateries and tried the food,they must have had some murderous munchies where an arabs sandal would have seemed edible to them..because i can only eat in the uraguayan steakhouses..even with the munchies..

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• hawaiianpunch
          The Best NFL fans
          by hawaiianpunch
          I watched this video today about the best football fans. And it made me a little upset. the part that made me the most upset was Torry Holt saying that the best fans in the NFL are from Pittsburgh.

I believe that we as rams fans have to support them. ESPECIALLY FOR YOU FANS IN SAINT LOUIS. Now I know what a lot of you are saying. " We are 1-15 do you really expect us to go to every game?"

I may be wrong about this. But the raiders suck. There fans go to all their games. They may not be sold out always but they always go in full force. I drove from Las Vegas to an Oakland game playing St. Louis, when the rams stunk. And the raider fans were in full force. After the rams had beaten them, I had to complement them on coming out for there team. And they really appreciated it.

2 years ago when the rams played Pittsburgh and Chicago. I was watching the game and noticed that the rams fans there had dwindled. I heard more cheers on television for the other teams, then for the rams.

Frankly I am shocked at our fans. Maybe Im over reacting cause i don't go to games in St.louis, and Im not there to see it for myself. And hey for all I know i could be over reacting so Im just saying my peace.

St.Louis rams fans. Please "STEP UP" this year. I really never want to hear a future hall of famer of my team, say that another teams fans is that much better. Get a job, go to a game, be a true fan. If i lived in St.Louis I WOULD BE THERE EVERY GAME. "STEP YOUR GAME UP RAMS FANS."

Love you guys though.

-Hawaiianpunch
          -09-07-2010, 09:43 PM
        • RamsFan16
          Sorry... We have the worst fans!
          by RamsFan16
          Ok this is on my opinion and it has nothing to do with you guys. But we have the worst fans at the Dome. I don't think they know how good they have it. I mean there at a Rams game and there Rams fans. I mean some times when the opponet does something good there fans at the stadium are louder than ours. Whenever we do something good it isn't loud at all. I mean I've been watching NFL Shortcuts for the Rams and other teams this week such as the Cardinals. And I find it very offending and embarassing that the Cardinal fans are louder than ours by about 500 times. I want it to be loud... Now please enlighten me. What is wrong with our fans at the dome? Grannit if were losing owell look at all the teams that have losing traditions. There louder than ever.
          -12-14-2005, 02:50 PM
        • RamsFanSam
          Most Irritating Fans - Who Are They?
          by RamsFanSam
          Everyone knows that the 'Black Hole' is the home to some really awful fans. Dallas has their share of horse's patoots for fans, and everyone is sick of hearing 'five rings'. Not too surprisingly, during a discussion about QB's, someone was mouthing off about Brady's so-called 'greatness' by counting rings.

I had to congratulate him. It's nice to see that Patriot fans are acting just like whiner fans now.

I thought a poll would be fun. One thing - when you vote, please tell us why you chose the way you did.
          whiners
          13.64%
          Cardinals
          4.55%
          Seahawks
          15.15%
          Cowboys
          15.15%
          Patriots
          15.15%
          Chiefs
          3.03%
          Chokeland
          12.12%
          Panthers
          0.00%
          Steelers
          4.55%
          Tampa Bay
          0.00%
          Atlanta
          1.52%
          Other (Tell us who!)
          15.15%
          -07-29-2007, 04:28 PM
        • TheBritishRam
          Any rugby fans around?
          by TheBritishRam
          Just wondering if anyone followed rugby, club level or international. Personally I'm a London Wasps supporter, I'd love to see them win the Premiership four years in a row

:helmet:
          -03-29-2006, 01:29 AM
        • chucknbob
          Disappointing fans?
          by chucknbob
          I noticed during last weeks game that there was a lot of booing of the Rams, especially of Sam Bradford and the passing game. I also saw a quote on twitter that said Jeff Fisher was disappointed in the fans Thursday night.

It got me thinking, should we, as fans, boo and show our frustration during the games, or should we cheer no matter what.
          If they're bad I boo, I spent the ticket money and I'll do what I want.
          41.67%
          I cheer and root for them good or bad. 12th man in the house.
          41.67%
          I just don't go to the game when they're bad. Bad teams don't deserve my money.
          16.67%
          -09-30-2013, 12:12 PM
        Working...
        X