No announcement yet.

How crazy would a Chelsea v Arsenal be?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How crazy would a Chelsea v Arsenal be?

Wow, how would everyone like that for a Champions League Final?

Re: How crazy would a Chelsea v Arsenal be?

I would be shocked if they both made it through tbh with you. Barcelona are the favourites and their clash with Chelsea will be interesting to say the least. I would expect Barca to win over 2 legs but Chelsea are in good form and could spring a surprise. In the other semi I would make Man Utd big favorites and I would be shocked if Arsenal pulled it off. But at this stage of the competition with so much at stake who knows? It certainly will be fun watching it all un-fold..

Comment

Re: How crazy would a Chelsea v Arsenal be?

I'd love for it to happen.

Then at least 1 new team would win the Champions league for a change

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• txramsfan
        0-0 Chelsea at Barcelona...good or bad?
        by txramsfan
        Not sure. Drogba had a great chance in the 1st half but just missed. Thought Barcelona may have outplayed Chelsea but at least it's even going to Stamford Bridge. If it wasn't for Cech it would be tough for Chelsea.
        -04-29-2009, 11:09 AM
      • Rip32
        Chelsea or United
        by Rip32
        Will Man Utd catch Chelsea to win the league,Im a pool fan so I want neither to win(its like pick your poison)Im gonna say Chelsea hold out
        Chelsea
        81.82%
        Man Utd
        18.18%
        -04-13-2006, 03:48 PM
      • txramsfan
        Man U versus Chelsea
        by txramsfan
        I know its early but I am really looking forward to tomorrows fixture of Man U v Chelsea. If Chelsea pulls out a draw I will be happy
        -09-17-2011, 06:58 AM
      • txramsfan
        Chelsea v Barca in a few minutes
        by txramsfan
        Getting ready to sit down on the sofa and watch this fixture. Big game for Chelsea as Barca is nicked up. However, I don't know about you blokes across the pond but that Heinekin Champions commercial is rather annoying.

Drogba is chomping at the bit to eradicate the Moscow disaster from last year.
        -05-06-2009, 11:12 AM
      • RosieJones
        Champions League final
        by RosieJones
        Bayern Munich v. Borussia Dortmund

Both clubs destroyed the competition in the semis to make the first all German final.

So to all the other soccer fans on the site; who do you like?
        -05-01-2013, 06:44 PM
      Working...
      X