I sat courtside for Lebron on saturday night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sat courtside for Lebron on saturday night

I sat two rows off the court to see Lebron in atlanta on saturday night. I dont care how many times you have seen him on TV, you can not imagine how incredibly athletic this guy is until you see him up close and in person. He is truly worth the price of admission (and then some)!. He lit the hawks up for 47 points, 12 rebounds and 8 assists. When he did his powder toss at the start of the game he was five feet in front of me and the guy is just RIPPED with muscle.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel

Related Topics

Collapse

• general counsel
    took the kids to see selena gomez in concert last night
    by general counsel
    I took my 7 and 9 year old daughters to see selena gomez in concert last night. Highly suggested event for any of you out there with young daughters. The kids had a real blast.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -08-03-2011, 12:02 PM
  • general counsel
    Jonathon Ogden
    by general counsel
    I was at the falcons game saturday night 10 feet behind the ravens bench on the 50 yard line. These guys are all huge up close, but jonathon ogden is SO much larger than anyone else its scary. he is the closest thing in physical appearance to The Big Man that i can imagine, which i am sure accounts for one of the reasons he is often compared to our mr. pace. Oh by the way, sheer domination of the opponent is yet another reason.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -08-15-2005, 09:09 AM
  • GreatestShow99
    Dick "Night Train" Lane
    by GreatestShow99
    YouTube - Dick "Night Train" Lane
    -06-07-2009, 04:36 PM
  • general counsel
    when was your last all-nighter?
    by general counsel
    I arrived at my office at 915am sunday for a series of meetings to try and get to the finish line on a contract for the purchase of a franchise company. We have been working on this deal for months. I didnt leave my office until almost 9am monday. The goods news is that i got the deal signed up and we are moving to a closing at the end of august.

When is the last time you stayed up round the clock? Answers can be either work related or party related (which is a lot more fun of course).

I had been awake from 5am sunday until 930 monday and i was so wired i couldnt sleep so i had to get on the bike for 30 minutes when i finally got home. Got a few hours of sleep last night and am now ready to work my tail off to get to closing.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -07-31-2007, 08:19 AM
  • general counsel
    did anyone see lebron's dunk last night
    by general counsel
    Did anyone see lebron's tomahawk dunk over Mr. Kevin at the end of the game last night. Truly an aggressive throwdown.

THe physique on lebron is amazing. Impossible to distinguish between lebron and hubison in the muscle bound category.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -05-13-2008, 12:40 PM
Working...
X