World Series Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Series Question

I'm watching the World Series right now as it's being televised in Australia. We get the regular season too.

Catching my eye is the umpire standing behind the plate, behind the catcher. he appears to be wearing A SUIT? Why on earth is he wearing a SUIT?

Re: World Series Question

Because he'd get arrested for indecent exposure if he wasn't wearing anything.
    temp_4394_1467243487543_20
    RAMS!

Comment

Re: World Series Question

Originally posted by RamsFanSam View Post
      Because he'd get arrested for indecent exposure if he wasn't wearing anything.
      Hah! Is this normal and I haven't noticed it until now?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• laram0
        Question for all you golfers.
        by laram0
        I've been advised to always wear 2 pair of pants on the golf course. Why?
        -03-25-2009, 06:56 AM
      • r8rh8rmike
        Nissan Heisman Commercial Question
        by r8rh8rmike
        In the commercial where the mascots are chasing the truck through city streets, what the heck is the big bouncing rock supposed to represent?
        -12-03-2006, 03:36 PM
      • ButterflyStyle
        Mascot Question
        by ButterflyStyle
        Ok guys and gals, the costume is paid for. The maker and I have hammered out a majority of the design concepts and everything, but I need some input from the fans of the team since you will be the ones seeing this if it is picked up by the team.
        Originally, I had pictured him as being highlighted facially with blue and gold. not a full face paint look, but something that makes him look a little tougher. Then I came upon the idea of what about having his face be just a little colored and over that, he would wear a mask that would be something along the lines of what folks in the WWF (old school WWE ya young punks). He would wear one per home game and at some point of the game, he would take the mask off and toss it into the crowd. Someone pointed out that that could be too much for the face/head. So I thought, what about a dewrag thing, similar to the mask in that each one would be differently designed that he could toss.
        So the question is, what would you say would be better in this? The head/facial coloration, the wrestler like mask or the dewrag?
        Head Color
        14.29%
        Wrestler type mask
        0.00%
        Dewrag
        28.57%
        Keep his head simple.
        57.14%
        -02-15-2008, 01:24 PM
      • Anghellic
        Question about Pasquerelli comments
        by Anghellic
        Len P. had written this in one of his articles:

"Behind all the glitz of the high-octane offense that marked Martz's tenure with the Rams, this has been a dysfunctional franchise, one fraught with infighting and influence-peddling and internecine bickering, and with considerable palace intrigue. There is a sense that everyone has his own agenda, that the various departments rarely work in concert, and that things are frayed at the seams. Someone has to restore order and functionality to the operation."

My question is, is this true? Or just more unfounded babbling on Pasquerelli's part? I haven't seen anything from the Rams to make me believe this at all, but I'm not really an "insider" so I don't know. I was wondering if maybe people in StL had heard more about it from local coverage or something - that's a pretty big accusation and just had me a little concerned, I'd appreciate any feedback and I apologize if this is already being discussed.
        -01-03-2006, 12:32 PM
      • Milan
        Question about broken bone?
        by Milan
        Today I kicked the ground by accident, after trying to chip a soccer ball. I wasn't in shoes because I was in the house.

I heard a loud snap and my toe started to bleed for about an hour and a half.

I'm positive it's broken because I can't stand on it.

How long do you think it'll take to heal? (It's about in the middle of my big toe, the bone is.)

About 3 years ago I snapped four bones in my foot at the same time and it took a while to heal so I don't know how long it'll take for one bone, also this was one of the bones broken 3 years ago, I'm pretty sure.
        -04-04-2006, 06:47 PM
      Working...
      X