Which game would be the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which game would be the best?

I would appreciate some help here, I'm in New York for 6 days in June and had a look today and saw that the schedule has been announced. During the time I'm in NY the Yankees are at home to the Phillies and Mets. Both of which are good series. Obviously it is a rematch of the WS and the Mets is the Subway Series. As it will be my 1st baseball game which game would be best for atmosphere, etc? cheers..

Re: Which game would be the best?

Mets at Yankees....no doubt...bring your boxing gloves!
    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Originally posted by laram0 View Post
      Mets at Yankees....no doubt...bring your boxing gloves!
      Cheers, I thought that as it is 2 new york teams. I take it stubhub is the best place to buy tickets?

Comment

the one bad thing is that the yankee tickets at the new staduim are way to expensive
        yeah stubhub is good. cant go wrong with either game but being from new york i would rather go to the mets game as those games are the most intense and has the greatest atmosphere. the new staduim is AMAZING very high tech, the seats are the most comfterable seats ever
        any idea on where you would want to sit?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• itsguud
          First Game at the Dome
          by itsguud
          Whattya at b'ys!

I'm looking at picking up tickets to my first ever Rams game. I don't really have a choice in which game to go to as my girlfriends best friend is married to Chris Spencer. So we are seeing the Oct. 3rd game against them.

I will not be sitting in the seats he can get us with the wives/gfs and Seahawks fans so I want some info on which seats I should get. I noticed the ClanRam seat deals we get from our own account exec. But I have no idea which seats are the best in the dome.

If any of you have opinions on which seats you prefer it would be a huge help!

Cheers,
          Guud
          :helmet::helmet::helmet:
          -07-01-2010, 07:47 PM
        • RamFan_Til_I_Die
          Best Seats for a Football Game?
          by RamFan_Til_I_Die
          I should have my opportunity to buy season tickets next week, and I'm really torn on what seats to get. So when attending a live NFL game, where do you like to sit, and why? Based on the Coliseum map, where would you want to sit, and why?

I'm also torn on whether or not I want to sit on the Rams side or the visitor's side. Tickets are cheaper on the visitor's side, but I think my daughter would have love going down front before games and trying to get her jersey or other stuff autographed. Do home players ever go to the visitors side and do that?

Money is of course part of the factor too. Buying season tickets isn't cheap, so I want to get the most out of the money I spend.

-05-28-2016, 02:58 PM
        • RamFan_Til_I_Die
          I am SHOCKED by these potential Inglewood PSL prices!!!
          by RamFan_Til_I_Die
          So I just got done taking a survey the Rams sent me about ticket and PSl prices for the new stadium. To say that I am shocked by the outrageously high prices is an understatement. Looks like I, and your average NFL fan, won't be attending any games in the new stadium, and I sure as heck won't be buying season tickets.

The survey had you select different areas you were considering buying season tickets for, then showed you 5 possible pricing ranges for those sections, and asked questions on how likely you'd be to buy tickets at these prices. I only took a screen shot of the highest and lowest prices of each section, so you could get a feeling for the possible range these tickets will cost.

As shocked as I am by the prices, I'm saddened knowing that while the Rams may be back in L.A., it's just not going to be financially possible for my family to attend games. I knew prices would be steep, but I never imagined they'd be this high. Kroenke is one greedy POS.

For example. Let's take the seats I currently have. Visitors sideline, on about the 15 yard line, row 20. These tickets are $150/game. This same area will jump anywhere from $375 - $450/ticket plus a PSL that will be in the range of $30,000 - $60,000!!!!! Are you kidding me? Who's gonna pay that except for the super rich? It's completely insane. If I were to buy and keep these tickets for 10 years, the ticket price + PSL would still average out to be $675/game at the cheapest, and $1050/game at the most expensive end of the spectrum for these seats!

To get a picture of how insane these prices are, at Levi's stadium, where the 49ers play, that was opened in 2014, my sets would be $150/game with a $6,000 PSL cost, or $210/game for 10 years.

For 2nd tier corner seats the price ranges are $125 - $175 per ticket and $5,000 - $8,000 per PSL. So the 10 year average is $175 - $255 per ticket. While that is not nearly as bad, the seats aren't nearly as good.

50 yard line lower section ranges were $375 - $450 per ticket, $50,000 - $70,000 per PSL!

I wasn't asked about any other sections in the survey, so I have no idea what those prices may be like. But it looks like only the worst seats in the house will now be affordable to your average fan. Better bring those binoculars if you want to see anything!

The way I've always felt about football games is, if the view is better from home, I'm staying home. Does that make me less of a fan? Nope. It means football isn't as high on the financial priority list as NFL owners think it should be. You could literally buy a house for the price of 4 of my current seats in the new stadium.

Am I over-reacting or do you all think these prices are as ridiculous as I do?...
          -09-20-2016, 06:30 PM
        • RamWraith
          I broke down
          by RamWraith
          Well,
          We have a lot riding on this week and I broke down and bought the tickets today for the game against the ViQueens. 50 yard line, behind the Rams bench. I told myself after last year against the Queens that if we had nothing riding on the game I wasn't going as it was a pitiful game to watch as nothing mattered to either team. WELL THIS YEAR IS DIFFERENT!

PS--They are giving tickets away here. If you want to go to a game this would be the one. Usually tickets are expensive and hard to find. No problems this week.

Wish me luck!! I will be there cheering our boys on to the playoffs.
          -12-26-2006, 02:39 PM
        • RamsFanSam
          Best place to get game tickets?
          by RamsFanSam
          Even after almost eating the steering wheel this past weekend, and Tawn being a little too close to kissing the windshield, we have decided to take in one more game this season. It looks like we are leaning towards the Dec. 20th game when the Texans come to St. Louis.

I'd be looking to get 5-7 tickets in the lower concourse (if possible). While I'm sure "Crazy Al" or "Deuce" (two downtown citizens I met Saturday night) could get me a good deal, I'm inclined to not trust them.

Suggestions?
          -09-28-2009, 03:35 PM
        Working...
        X