Dodgers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodgers

Seem are off to a slow stare this year. Slowest start in 7 years I think they said.

I'll be going to the Friday and Saturday games vs the Giants 16 &17 April... anyone else?

Not sure yet where my seats are but willing to meet any other Clannies in attendance!

>8)
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

Re: Dodgers

Oh that's too bad, I'm a Cards fan but I want the Giants to win if Tim Lincecum's pitching, man that guy has very unorthodox pitching. ;)

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

The Dodgers are HOT! The question is do we enough pitching to keep it going?
      sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Quite the reversal from the losing streak immediately prior to this winning streak, eh?

We knew the offense and defense was going to be fine, but the pitching was suspect.

And now with Rafael Furcal (strained hamstring) and opening day starter Vicente Padilla (right elbow soreness), on the disabled list, and they've won the last two games without Andre Ethier (fractured right pinky).

I guess the questions would be, can they keep it up and will the pitching prove to be good enough for postseason play?
        RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

Furcal is back today against the Cubs. Can't wait for Dre to get back.
          Did Manny forget how to Homer?!
          sigpic

Comment

This Friday I'm going up to Fenway "Pahk" to see Manny's first return to Boston as the Dodgers are in town. This should be interesting!!!!

Comment

Im going tonight vs the Angels we better win this game

Comment

Well beating the Giants made me feel better

Comment

How about those Dodgers?

Seems like Busch Stadium was a little dirty this weekend, we had to get our brooms out!

Comment

What's up with Manny? Is he done for the season?

Comment

Baseball's pretty ridiculous nowadays seeing that the AL East is always dominating with the Yankees being your daily playoff contenders because of their ludicrous amount of money with which they can exploit the free agency. The luxury tax system is pretty much a failure and of course leads to the team with the most money winning. I'd stick to Rams football even though the Cards have consistently good seasons, at least in the NFL, they put their emphasis on winning championships based on talent levels and good coaching staffs rather than who has the biggest wallet. I don't think I'll take baseball seriously until they put a good salary cap on the players.

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment