NBA playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NBA playoffs

I can't believe the Lakers are facing elimination tonight! C'mon game 7!!!!
    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Originally posted by laram0 View Post
      I can't believe the Lakers are facing elimination tonight! C'mon game 7!!!!
      Man I HATE the Celtics with a passion! It doesn't matter what year or what decade, they always have the leagues biggest jerks on the court.

The Celtics are definitely taking it to the Lakers. LA has not been good in the second half and seem to get tight in crunch time. I hope they can get it together tonight and make it to a game 7. Watching Boston win another NBA Title would be too much to take. GO LAKERS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
        Man I HATE the Celtics with a passion! It doesn't matter what year or what decade, they always have the leagues biggest jerks on the court.

The Celtics are definitely taking it to the Lakers. LA has not been good in the second half and seem to get tight in crunch time. I hope they can get it together tonight and make it to a game 7. Watching Boston win another NBA Title would be too much to take. GO LAKERS!!!!!
        I'm with you Mike. "HATE" is an understatement in my book but have to keep it clean here at the Clan.

Comment

just despise the whole area for their sports teams. (and other reasons..that i can`t mention because they political..)

still got faith in the Lakers turning this round tho..its in our house afterall...imagine how bad they would feel if they didn`t win the title now..

Go Lakers!!!

Comment

That was fun to watch. There's no place like home. The Lakers were literally flying around tonight and guys were THROWING IT DOWN. They need to give it the same effort one more time because the Celtics are not going to roll over two games in a row. That's all I dare say for now.

Comment

LOS ANGELES LAKERS, 16 NBA TITLES!!!

FINALLY!! Beating the hated Celtics in a game 7! That was one of the most nerve wracking games I've ever watched, no lead seemed safe. Great gut check by the Lakers when it counted most, coming back from 13 down in the 3rd. Ron Artest was amazing, as was Gasol. Kobe did just enough.

All is right with the world!!

Comment

Call more ghost fouls Lakers, ready to burn a Ron Artest jersey.

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

Originally posted by fliptalianstallion View Post
                  Call more ghost fouls Lakers, ready to burn a Ron Artest jersey.
                  Yep, Artest was on fire tonight!

Better luck next year Celtics!

Comment

Congratulations, Lakers! Now lets go for the 3 Peat!
                    Los Angeles ~ City of Champions...Hint,Hint Rams!
                    sigpic

Comment

i can almost hear a million hearts poppin` in Boston...happy days..

Comment

It's so quiet around here you could hear a pin drop. SWEET!!!!!!!!

Comment