X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laram0
    replied
    Re: NBA playoffs

It's so quiet around here you could hear a pin drop. SWEET!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ramblin` Ram
    replied

i can almost hear a million hearts poppin` in Boston...happy days..

Leave a comment:

• dgr828
    replied

Congratulations, Lakers! Now lets go for the 3 Peat!
    Los Angeles ~ City of Champions...Hint,Hint Rams!

Leave a comment:

• r8rh8rmike
    replied

Originally posted by fliptalianstallion View Post
    Call more ghost fouls Lakers, ready to burn a Ron Artest jersey.
    Yep, Artest was on fire tonight!

Better luck next year Celtics!

Leave a comment:

• Flippin' Ram
    replied

Call more ghost fouls Lakers, ready to burn a Ron Artest jersey.

Leave a comment:

• r8rh8rmike
    replied

LOS ANGELES LAKERS, 16 NBA TITLES!!!

FINALLY!! Beating the hated Celtics in a game 7! That was one of the most nerve wracking games I've ever watched, no lead seemed safe. Great gut check by the Lakers when it counted most, coming back from 13 down in the 3rd. Ron Artest was amazing, as was Gasol. Kobe did just enough.

All is right with the world!!

Leave a comment:

• r8rh8rmike
    replied

That was fun to watch. There's no place like home. The Lakers were literally flying around tonight and guys were THROWING IT DOWN. They need to give it the same effort one more time because the Celtics are not going to roll over two games in a row. That's all I dare say for now.

Leave a comment:

• Ramblin` Ram
    replied

just despise the whole area for their sports teams. (and other reasons..that i can`t mention because they political..)

still got faith in the Lakers turning this round tho..its in our house afterall...imagine how bad they would feel if they didn`t win the title now..

Go Lakers!!!

Leave a comment:

• laram0
    replied

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Man I HATE the Celtics with a passion! It doesn't matter what year or what decade, they always have the leagues biggest jerks on the court.

The Celtics are definitely taking it to the Lakers. LA has not been good in the second half and seem to get tight in crunch time. I hope they can get it together tonight and make it to a game 7. Watching Boston win another NBA Title would be too much to take. GO LAKERS!!!!!
    I'm with you Mike. "HATE" is an understatement in my book but have to keep it clean here at the Clan.

Leave a comment:

• r8rh8rmike
    replied

Originally posted by laram0 View Post
    I can't believe the Lakers are facing elimination tonight! C'mon game 7!!!!
    Man I HATE the Celtics with a passion! It doesn't matter what year or what decade, they always have the leagues biggest jerks on the court.

The Celtics are definitely taking it to the Lakers. LA has not been good in the second half and seem to get tight in crunch time. I hope they can get it together tonight and make it to a game 7. Watching Boston win another NBA Title would be too much to take. GO LAKERS!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• laram0
    replied

I can't believe the Lakers are facing elimination tonight! C'mon game 7!!!!

Leave a comment:

• 01d 0rd3r
    replied

Rondo needs to be alot more productive then last night for the celts to have a chance. If Garnnett can outplay gasol for the rest of the series I see the celts winning in 6. Otherwise Lakers take it in 5.

Leave a comment:

• laram0
    replied

Nice win by the Lakers last night. Beat the Celtics at their own game. This is going to be a great series!

Leave a comment:

• laram0
    replied

The Lakers and Celtics better wake-up, NOW!

Leave a comment:

• txramsfan
    replied

Don't worry, I think the Celtics ran out of gas playing Cleveland. Orlando is a better team than Cleveland, especially with Jameer Nelson at the point. After banging for 6 straight games against LeBron, and now have to face Dwight Howard, the Celtics age will show.

Leave a comment: