Cardinals in the World Series!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardinals in the World Series!

Don't know how many Cardinals fans we have here, but I'm sure there are some lurking about. Way to go Cardinals! Time to extend that "curse" in Boston.

Re: Cardinals in the World Series!

I haven't paced like that since the Rams went to the Super Bowl last.

WAY TO GO CARDINALS!!!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

Edmond's catch, Pujol's game-tying double, Rolen's homer, Suppan's outstanding performance....this was one of the greatest Cardinal games that I've ever experienced. Bring on Boston. We'll beat them in baseball just in time for the Rams to beat their football team as well.
      The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Call me crazy but I dont think Cards in 5 is out of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by ZigZagRam
          Call me crazy but I dont think Cards in 5 is out of the question.
          I don't think you're crazy at all. We could easily beat either Wakefield or Schilling if not both and then take every game at Busch. We should roll in St. Louis. We're 6-0 at home and their 8 batters (no DH) won't match up with our 8.

Comment

Has anyone heard who will start opposite Wakefield in Game 1? And is anyone else salivating over the fact that Pujols and Rolen get to attack the Green Monster?

Comment

Originally posted by txramsfan
              Has anyone heard who will start opposite Wakefield in Game 1? And is anyone else salivating over the fact that Pujols and Rolen get to attack the Green Monster?
              Woody is starting...and yes, I can't wait to see Pujols & Rolen bash the Monster. For that matter, Jimmy can go yard on the opposite side as well. We should destroy Boston.

Comment

I don't know why, but I have this strange feeling that the Red Sox are going to sweep the Cardinals.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nick
                  CARDINALS: Steelers' Grimm follows Whisenhunt to Cardinals
                  by Nick
                  This really is a great hire by the Cards. First they get the Whiz to run the show, now they get Grimm as an assistant head coach and desperately needed o-line coach....
                  -01-23-2007, 07:32 PM
                • bruce4life
                  typical cardinals....
                  by bruce4life
                  always find a way to lose
                  -09-10-2007, 10:51 PM
                • BernieM
                  The Rams are to blame for the Cardinals World Series loss
                  by BernieM
                  I don't know if there is such a thing as cross-sports teamwork, but there should be.

Roll this week back to Monday night. The St. Louis Cardinals had a key World Series Game 5 on their home field. Down the street, the Rams had a MNF game against the Seahawks.

Everyone knows that the NFL is far more popular than MLB, so it was clear that the Rams' game was going to draw the fans away from the Cardinals game, thereby eliminating their home field advantage. The Rams should have recognized this and found a way to eliminate the conflict. Instead, they selfishly insisted on playing the game as scheduled, forcing the Cardinals to play in front of what I presume was a nearly empty stadium.

The Rams neeed to look themselves in the mirror and consider whether it was worth stealing history from the Cardinals.

I, for one, am disgusted.
                  -11-01-2013, 10:03 AM
                • laram0
                  Cardinals @ RAMS
                  by laram0
                  Let's go people....this is the biggest game for our RAMS since I can't remember when!

Predictions?
                  -10-02-2012, 03:35 PM
                • Tony Soprano
                  AZ Cardinals NFLs Most improved Team
                  by Tony Soprano
                  I was watching a FOXsports show yesterday on the NFL season. One of the hosts predicted the Cardinals will win the first 4 games and be the talk of the NFL come October.

Win the first 4, that's an interesting prediction since we play them in Week 2!

One of the guys that spent a couple days at their training facility in Pre-season said their DEF looks like New Englands. And, he said Warner completed 25 passes in a row in a scrimmage!

Strap on your helmets for 2005!

-09-08-2005, 09:20 PM
                Working...
                X