2011 NBA Playoffs thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 NBA Playoffs thread

Wow, I'm flippin' the channels and see the NBA Finals are in full swing! Looks like a great series, although the Heat may be in trouble if Wade's hip remains a problem. And what happened to James in the 4th?? Yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
      Wow, I'm flippin' the channels and see the NBA Finals are in full swing! Looks like a great series, although the Heat may be in trouble if Wade's hip remains a problem. And what happened to James in the 4th?? Yikes!
      I feel you...just not the same without the Lakers in it. Even if the Celtics were in it I would watch to hopefully see them lose.
      sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Nice, the Mavs won. Try not to get too hard on yourself AV, Lebron will get his ring eventually.

EDIT: Until then.. Damn can't upload pics here but here's the link
        http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm...m8ddo1_500.png
        Last edited by Flippin' Ram; -06-12-2011, 08:39 PM.

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

The good, Nowitzki finally got his ring. The bad, Cuban finally got his ring. Congrats to the Mavs, they deserved it.

Was it me, or did the Heat seem to mail it in the last few minutes? Not sure why they didn't extend the game by fouling.

Comment

When the Big 3 came together, I said that they would win the title... in 2012.

The almost did it a year early. Now, Pat Riley has to work to get a few more role players that will help the Big 3 reach the top. I still feel optimistic about my original prediction.

As for the Mavs... they were the better team this time, and deserved the title.

Comment