Let's go Cardi nals (not arizona)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's go Cardi nals (not arizona)

Anyone else excited at where we are right now? We took a broom to the cubs and took the series with the stros. Pujols is finally being The Machine Berkman is providing the extra support we need. Salas and Sanchez have been great as far as I have seen. Pitching has been good all the way around. Westbrook straightened himself up a lot. Even the new guy Lynn has done decent. We need to take this series with the brewers and establish a nice lead. Thank god for baseball the only thing keeping me sane during the lockout. And I've just gotta say yadi has been pretty clutch but that's not out of the norm for him. I am thinking about going to the fan appreciation day vs the cubs i believe in august because they are giving free tickets to a next year game. Just thought I would throw that out in case anyone was interested.

Re: Let's go Cardi nals (not arizona)

Is anyone else freaking out that we lost The Machine? We have berk and holliday but there is no replacing a guy like Pujols.

Our pitching last night was horrible. I had to turn the game off as soon as I seen them walk a runner in and it went down hill from there.

The phillies are who we thought they were and we let them off the hook, if you wanna crown them then crown them but the phillies are who we thought they were.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• sjacksonrules
      Let's go Cardi nals (not arizona)
      by sjacksonrules
      Anyone else excited at where we are right now? We took a broom to the cubs and took the series with the stros. Pujols is finally being The Machine Berkman is providing the extra support we need. Salas and Sanchez have been great as far as I have seen. Pitching has been good all the way around. Westbrook straightened himself up a lot. Even the new guy Lynn has done decent. We need to take this series with the brewers and establish a nice lead. Thank god for baseball the only thing keeping me sane during the lockout. And I've just gotta say yadi has been pretty clutch but that's not out of the norm for him. I am thinking about going to the fan appreciation day vs the cubs i believe in august because they are giving free tickets to a next year game. Just thought I would throw that out in case anyone was interested.
      -06-10-2011, 11:10 AM
    • ramsplaya16
      anyone have any expiriance with a dodge charger?
      by ramsplaya16
      im thinking of purchasing a used one and would like to know peoples opinions on it, like some pros and cons?
      -04-19-2008, 12:24 PM
    • rNemesis
      Anyone still think we can win a game?
      by rNemesis
      ...I sure don't. I still maintain that, given what I have seen over the last month or so, we will not win a game this year. Yes, Cards and Seahawks are not very good, but as far as I'm concerned, last time I checked, they are better than us though, and we are not a very good football team right now, nor have we been for the last several years.

Why is this the case? Well, like most of you, I am still searching for the answer. All of you should know by now that bad drafting/scouting has crippled this franchise up to this point. But my burning question is this though, not ignoring this fact: How did it get THIS bad? I mean honestly, it feels and looks like this team literally lacks solid depth ALL ACROSS THE BOARD!!! How can this be possible? I mean, you wouldn't mind it if its " Oh, we desperately need help at QB and SS, but we're pretty much secure everywhere else" FOR US, its like we need help at EVERY position!!! And, if this is so, then that means that, by logic, it will take this team years to be able to say that they have a steady, stable competitive product that they can put out there.

I mean, seriously folks, the sky is literally falling in STL right now. Describing it as anything less would be a huge understatement. I just dont see how things could have turned so sour in just a few years, let alone from last year to this year. Its almost as if we did the league a huge injustice or disservice by being the GSOT, as ridiculous as it sounds. We are, by far, the worst team in the NFL right now. Anyone still think we will win a game this year? If you do, post on this thread LEGITIMATE reasons why you think we will win at least one game.

I dont even know where to start. I just dont get it. Every other team in the league, including the winless Dolphins, have been competitive in most of their games. But us? We just look like we are lost out there and dont know what our individual assignments are. And its pathetic. My Cowboy fan friend asked me if I watched the game. He was very disappointed at my answer. I said " Why should I? The game was over from the Caddy fumble."

I am trying SO hard to put together a scenario where the Rams will be competitive again. As of right now, I'll be VERY hard-pressed, and somewhat creative, if I do. Forget this season, this is as lost as the 101st dalmatian. But lets say in the offseason, that we sign a boatload of FA's and some good draft picks. I am still not convinced that that will bring W's. But we all want to see COMPETITIVE FOOTBALL, week in week out, not tired, I-give-up type of football. So far I have not yet seen it.

What really ticks me off is these guys who we draft come to our team and literally do nothing to help. Chris Long and Robert Quinn are two good examples of guys who have done little to prove to me that they were worthy of being picked so high. Jason Smith is a colossal bust,...
      -10-24-2011, 02:13 PM
    • RamWraith
      Get your emotions in check
      by RamWraith
      Guys...

I am as excited as anyone with the last couple weeks...and love the feeling a win gives me. But slow down!!

I am reading so many thing about how the Greatest Show on Turf is back and how much these wins mean and how dominate we are against such tough opponents. I am all for the fun, but come on! This train wreck didn't happen over night, and it will not be fixed over night. Granted things are looking up, but we still have a long up hill climb through this season and into next. If you put your expectations so high that hiccup is going to feel like a heart attack.

Lets be excited, and stoked for the new Rams. Just remember where we came from and there are going to be bumps in the road. That I guarantee!
      -10-21-2008, 04:39 AM
    • hawaiianpunch
      Now is the time..
      by hawaiianpunch
      For all you rams fan. Now is the time! Now is the time to be positive about our upcoming schedule. Get optimistic and get pumped. I may be going out on a limb here but i say we make playoffs.

I may be jumping the gun, but i don't care. I say the only game we lose from here on out is against Pittsburgh. I say we beat the San Francisco *****, i say your wrong, If we can pressure smith like we did brees we can beat anyone. And brees is a much better QB than smith.

Let's believe guys, Spagnolo said that after the last game he challanged his team and called them out, maybe not as voraciously as SJ39 but, he did tell them "you guys flat out cannot tackle and your professionals, get back to the basics." as said by him in a video before the saints game. They came out and responded, i also think we should credit him and ken flajole and sj39 on getting the defense going on the mental side and helping them tackle better.
      Spags says were a couple games away from being second in our division. Which to me is a great sign that he believes in this team, and he believes in his players. I like that!

I dont know about you but i am a tired rams fan, and i am ready for playoffs. lets do this!!!

:8 I bleed blue and gold!

-11-03-2011, 07:21 PM
    Working...
    X