Football proper football ;) - Soccer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football proper football ;) - Soccer

So i seen theres a few threads about the Man U vs Chelsea game thats on today, just wondering who everyone on here follows.

I follow a team called Kilmarnock FC. The oldest Professional team in Scotland.

So who's your team?

Re: Football proper football ;) - Soccer

you will never guess

the boss is a celtic supporter

Comment

Re: Football proper football ;) - Soccer

Originally posted by ramstiles View Post
      you will never guess

the boss is a celtic supporter
      well im sure he's having an awful night lol

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• HUbison
        Harding football
        by HUbison
        a few shots from my alma mater
        -04-17-2008, 09:45 AM
      • Battering_RAMS
        Rams are toughest team in football!
        by Battering_RAMS
        How tough are the New England Patriots? - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN
        -11-07-2015, 11:56 AM
      • ramsanddodgers
        USA Football to enter tourney
        by ramsanddodgers
        I'm not sure if this should be under "College" or the forum would work as the players are all College Seniors or have graduated. I had never heard of USA Football, but it reads that they have put a National Team together to play in a World Cup tourney in Kawasaki, Japan.

Excerpts are....

USA Football Executive Director Scott Hallenbeck and head coach John Mackovic announced the 45-player roster Thursday, marking the first time that the United States will play in the international event.

The six-country tournament will be held July 7-15 in Kawasaki, Japan. This year’s event is the third staged by the International Federation of American Football. Team USA will face Germany and Korea in pool play. The other pool will consist of host and two-time defending champion Japan along with Sweden and France.

The 45 players selected were chosen from a pool of 2006 college seniors and represent all levels of college football. NCAA and NAIA schools were asked by USA Football to nominate up to two seniors during the season. That list was pared down by the Team USA coaching staff through film evaluation.

“This team is a complete cross section of U.S. football,” Mackovic said. “We’re excited that we are able to blend every level of college football and put together a team of players from schools of every size. We hope to represent our country in the highest fashion and be great ambassadors for football around the world.”

Complete story and roster @
        http://www.usafootball.com/
        A total of 32 NCAA and NAIA conferences are represented.
        -05-24-2007, 06:47 PM
      • QUINNtessentialTruth
        I need football to start already
        by QUINNtessentialTruth
        I have had this feeling for over a few weeks, and it is getting worse. AND, We still have 2 months. I need football to start already!!

That is all....

And oh yeah, go Rams:helmet::helmet::helmet:
        -07-18-2012, 11:52 AM
      • RamWraith
        Rams Give Area Kids Reason to Dream
        by RamWraith
        Tuesday, June 14, 2005

By Collaborating With Area Youth Football Organizations, Rams Deliver Important Message of Teamwork

By Nick Wagoner
        Staff Writer

On just about any fall weekend, there are hundreds of young people playing football all over St. Louis with dreams of one day strapping on a helmet and lacing up their shoes for the hometown Rams.

Those dreams are some of the most difficult to obtain because of how hard it is to make it in professional sports, but without the aid of that aforementioned hometown team, those young people might not have the opportunity to dream at all.

As one of the Rams’ cornerstone programs, youth football is one of the constant passions of the organization within the community. The goal is simple, the Rams, in conjunction with the NFL want to “enhance, promote and recognize the positive aspects of football at every level.”

The steps to reaching that goal, however, are not so simple. In fact, it is downright difficult. That’s why the Rams have teamed up with the St. Louis/Tom Lombardo chapter of the National Football Foundation to work on many of their youth football initiatives.

Michael Yarbrough, Manager of Community Outreach and Player Involvement for the Rams, is a key cog of the youth football programs in the area. As the representative from the team that is most closely associated with youth football, Yarbrough serves as a sort of liaison between the groups.

“Participation in youth football transcends geographic, economic, ethnic and even gender categories,” Yarbrough said. “As a true team sport, it provides an opportunity for young men and women to learn and live the values necessary to build strong character and community.”

The National Football Foundation, which is closely associated with the College Football Hall of Fame, is actively involved in a number of youth football initiatives in St. Louis. Through the tireless efforts of the many volunteers and the Rams’ organization, youth football has made tremendous strides in the St. Louis area.

Bob Bunton, the president of the local chapter of the National Football Foundation, said the improvements made since the Rams arrived in St. Louis in 1995 are tremendous.

“I am old enough to where I was affiliated with the Junior Football League when it was called the Junior Cardinal League,” Bunton said. “The football boomed when the Cardinals came to town and then as their demise was met here, so was youth football. It’s booming again here because of the Rams. Now, kids have heroes to watch and heroes to emulate. With that boom comes this responsibility that we expose kids to the proper heroes.”

That is where the National Football Foundation and the Amateur Football Council (AFCO) come into play. As the umbrella organization, the National Football Foundation joined with the...
        -06-14-2005, 04:55 PM
      Working...
      X