Cards keeps rolling on!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cards keeps rolling on!

Pujols absolutely destroyed the brewers to tie it up in the NLCS! Anyone else been following this? Series tied up 1-1. Think they going to take it?

Re: Cards keeps rolling on!

Thinking if the cards can get past the Brewers the World series is theirs!

Comment

Sounds Exciting ... whos winning, dont follow baseball much.

Comment

It's tied up right now 1-1 in a best of 7 series. Cards coming back to the Lou for next three games so they have a chance to pull this off...

Comment

Originally posted by ZiaRam View Post
          Thinking if the cards can get past the Brewers the World series is theirs!
          Well, we made it past the Phillies, which I never thought would happen, so who knows?

Although......those Rangers are awfully loaded.
          The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Originally posted by HUbison View Post
            Well, we made it past the Phillies, which I never thought would happen, so who knows?

Although......those Rangers are awfully loaded.
            I agree the Rangers do have a loaded roster but I just love how the cards are playing right now with a nothing to lose attitude and just getting after it!I still can't believe that they beat the Phillies. if we get past those Brewers I think we match up well with either the Rangers or Tigers.

Comment

Originally posted by ZiaRam View Post
              I agree the Rangers do have a loaded roster but I just love how the cards are playing right now with a nothing to lose attitude and just getting after it!I still can't believe that they beat the Phillies. if we get past those Brewers I think we match up well with either the Rangers or Tigers.
              If the bullpen can match that performance last night, we could beat anybody.
              The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

I was a Cards fan LONG before I was a Rams fan (due to my dad never watching football). I am loving watching them right now. But I am superstitious so its hard to watch because I think I am bad luck sometimes. I am hoping that we can sweep them at home so we don't need to go back to Milwaukee.

2 more wins guys and we are in the world series.

Comment

Originally posted by HUbison View Post
                  If the bullpen can match that performance last night, we could beat anybody.
                  Last night was a hell of a job by the pitching staff! Heres to hoping they start beasting it the rest of this series and the next!
                  Originally posted by sjacksonrules View Post
                  I was a Cards fan LONG before I was a Rams fan (due to my dad never watching football). I am loving watching them right now. But I am superstitious so its hard to watch because I think I am bad luck sometimes. I am hoping that we can sweep them at home so we don't need to go back to Milwaukee.

2 more wins guys and we are in the world series.
                  You know I've noticed that alot of Cards fans unlike most other organizations fans are more superstitous than all of em combined! lol Wonder if that goes with being a Cards fan or what?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• HUbison
                    What a glorious day
                    by HUbison
                    Prior and the Cubs get shelled 8-0
                    the Yanks get embarassed at home 22-0
                    And the Cards warmly greet the Padres to Busch by pounding them 9-3
                    The Cards lead the NL Central by 15.5
                    The Cards lead the NL by 10
                    The Cards lead the majors by 6.

If the Cards play .500 ball the rest of the way in, and the Cubs go undefeated, the Cards would still win the division.

Life is good.
                    -09-01-2004, 05:02 AM
                  • macrammer
                    Predictions.......Rams v Cards Round II
                    by macrammer
                    yes, the Rams whupped the Cards 33-0 a little over a month ago. Yes, the Rams are the better team. But I have watched a few pressers and the Cards are pretty confident that playing at home will be the key here. While playoff chances still remotely linger for the Cards, losing Sunday is a sure nail in their coffin. I anticipate this game will be very hard fought TRUE divisional battle.

Rams 24
                    Cards 21

What do you think?
                    -11-28-2017, 02:59 PM
                  • Bing69
                    Rams V Cards
                    by Bing69
                    Can anyone tell me what time the game kicks off on Thursday GMT? aka UK time...?

Thanks
                    -10-01-2012, 06:57 AM
                  • HUbison
                    Young Guns - The untold reason why the Cards are up 3-1
                    by HUbison
                    I haven't heard the talking heads mention this yet, but it appears to me one of the most significant reasons for the cards being up 3-1 is their young arms in the bullpen. Ironically, it was supposed to be the Detroit young pen flamethrowers that were to dominate this series, but instead the dominance is coming from the Cards young hurlers. For example, if you look at the Cards Adam Wainwright, Tyler Johnson, Randy Flores, and Josh Kinney, you will find the following....

28 IP, 1 ER...that is, a 0.32 ERA
                    3 Wins, 0 Losses, 3 Saves
                    opposing batters are hitting .179
                    36 K's, 8 BB's

These 4 guys have been STUDS!
                    -10-27-2006, 07:07 AM
                  • woody4cards
                    same old cards?
                    by woody4cards
                    this game is huge for the cards for a few reasons

1. chance to go to 3-2 which looks a lot better than 2-3.... the cards usually do not get this kind of opportunity at all during a season

2. chance to prove that this team has taken a big step under coach whizz

3. this is the best 2-2 team in the nfl!!!! they could easily be 4-0 or 3-1, losing this weekend just smacks of "the same old cards"

4. on occasion in the past the cards have blown chances such as this....a chance to turn the corner..... to take the next step.... and they always have blown it

i heard coach whizz on the radio this am..... he is preaching to the team about this being a trap game...... are they listening? we will know on sunday......

the rams are a wounded bear...... and a wounded bear is the most dangerous as it is struggling to survive!!!! ferrotte is a good qb and while i do not have his past stats ...if i recall he always seems to come up big in these situations... and if holt is on the field they have a chance!!!!

i expect a cards win as the defense is playing "out of their minds" ..... the offense may struggle but we need to stay with the ground game .....then give them a dose of boldin!!!!!

i hope the special teams realizes that hall still has some game in him!!!
                    -10-05-2007, 08:39 AM
                  Working...
                  X