• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los angeles kings!!!!

It's been a very long time since I've said this:

How about those Los Angeles KINGS!
    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Re: Los angeles kings!!!!

LOVE seeing the Kings do some damage in the playoffs. It's been a good week for LA. How about those Clippers?? The comeback from 27 in the third quarter against Memphis was nothing short of amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
      LOVE seeing the Kings do some damage in the playoffs. It's been a good week for LA. How about those Clippers?? The comeback from 27 in the third quarter against Memphis was nothing short of amazing.
      The Kings haven't looked this good since the Gretzky years. However, a note of caution is in order; I don't think we've seen the last of the Blues. I still expect for them to get off the ice and start playing better. I hope the Kings are ready for that because they will not go gently into that good night.

And the Lakers have been playing well also, even without Mr. Metta - with the cheap shot elbow to the head - "World Peace". Geez...that guy needs another name change already. Unfortunately, Attila has already been spoken for....

WHAT SAY YE?

Comment

SWEEP!! Yeah Baby!!! Kings going to the Western Conference finals with an 8-1 record!! #8 seed takes out #1 and #2. Jonathan Quick has been nothing short of amazing. GO KINGS!

Comment

SWEEP!! Yeah Baby!!! Kings going to the Western Conference finals with an 8-1 record!! #8 seed takes out #1 and #2. Jonathan Quick has been nothing short of amazing. GO KINGS!
          Last team to do that was the Anaheim Ducks.

I'm a Ducks fan, but I love seeing an LA team blow out a team from St. Louis. Sweet.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4324_1458960283388_621[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post

I'm a Ducks fan, but I love seeing an LA team blow out a team from St. Louis. Sweet.
            Apparently, the Kings are the first team in NHL history to beat the #1 and #2 seeds in their conference as a #8. At least that is what's being reported. As far as who they beat, it makes little difference to me. I'm just ecstatic to see them move on with a hot goalie.

Comment

That's really gonna make it tough for you when the St. Louis Rams play the LA NFL team in a few years.
              The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Originally posted by HUbison View Post
                That's really gonna make it tough for you when the St. Louis Rams play the LA NFL team in a few years.
                I saw this coming.

Comment

I saw this coming.
                  Oh, I think we all knew where this was heading.

Comment

I don't watch hockey much until the playoffs start. I see that the KINGS will be playing the Coyotes next. What are the KINGS chances of advancing to the finals? I don't know anything about the Coyotes.
                    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Not really.

...cuz that team will be called the St. Louis (fill in the blank) playing the Los Angeles Rams. :

Comment

Not really.

...cuz that team will be called the St. Louis (fill in the blank) playing the Los Angeles Rams. :
                        Geez, man.....I put that on a tee for you nearly a week ago. We could have mailed jabs to each other with this pace.

Comment

Geez, man.....I put that on a tee for you nearly a week ago. We could have mailed jabs to each other with this pace.
                          LOL!!!

Yeah man, I don't get in here that often.

...I think I yanked that one left....

Comment

LOL!!!

Yeah man, I don't get in here that often.

...I think I yanked that one left....
                            If I had a nickel for every time that's happened.

Comment

Originally posted by laram0 View Post
                              I don't watch hockey much until the playoffs start. I see that the KINGS will be playing the Coyotes next. What are the KINGS chances of advancing to the finals? I don't know anything about the Coyotes.
                              Forget about the Coyotes, they're done! 3-0 Kings! 11-1 so far in the playoffs, and playing relentless hockey, with a hot goaltender. Quick has a playoff best 1.41 GAA.

To answer your question, if the Kings keep playing like they are now, anything is possible. This is exciting stuff!

Comment