Los angeles lakers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los angeles lakers

So we squeaked by Denver. Blown-out last night against the Thunder! Do we have a chance against this young and upcoming team?
    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Re: Los angeles lakers

There is always a chance, but in this series, the odds look to be against the Lakers. Not that I care though, I'm a long time suffering Clippers fan and am only concerned with San Antonio.

Comment

Originally posted by laram0 View Post
      So we squeaked by Denver. Blown-out last night against the Thunder! Do we have a chance against this young and upcoming team?
      We're in a world of hurt, laramo. This Thunder team looks young, energetic and athletic or everything that the Lakers aren't. They made us look old and tired.

The fact we couldn't close out the No - guts in 5 or 6 shows our Achilles heel.

Sadly, it will be OKC in 5.

WHAT SAY YE?

Comment

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
        There is always a chance, but in this series, the odds look to be against the Lakers. Not that I care though, I'm a long time suffering Clippers fan and am only concerned with San Antonio.
        Mike,

Wow.....you mean that you have had to put up with two owners like Frontiere AND Sterling for how long now?

This may be more than the human psyche can tolerate.

Well, congrats on the Clippers finally doing something but I just gotta ask, "How in the h*** did you ever become a fan of that "organization"? :o

Did you have something against the Lakers are you just a contrarian at heart?!

WHAT SAY YE?

Comment

Originally posted by RAMarkable View Post
          Mike,

Wow.....you mean that you have had to put up with two owners like Frontiere AND Sterling for how long now?

This may be more than the human psyche can tolerate.

Well, congrats on the Clippers finally doing something but I just gotta ask, "How in the h*** did you ever become a fan of that "organization"? :o

Did you have something against the Lakers are you just a contrarian at heart?!

WHAT SAY YE?
          Sterling has been very tough to put up with, well, forever. Things really changed last year though. I started following the Clips back when Bill Walton was brought in (I'm a die-hard UCLA fan), then really jumped on board when the Manning/Harper/Norman gang was put together. After so many painful seasons, this year has been a dream.

I was a big-time Lakers fan until Kobe. He's a piece of garbage IMO and really turned me off, as did guys like head case Odom and wackjob Artest. I'll be back on board when Kobe is gone. I do root for thr Lakers against the Celtics. Some things just run so deep in history and tradition, you have to make exceptions.

Comment

It's a good thing you route for the Lakers when they play the Celtics! I might have had to get physical otherwise....LOL

Comment

It's a good thing you route for the Lakers when they play the Celtics! I might have had to get physical otherwise....LOL
              Good thing I see Kobe as the lesser evil!

Comment

You know it. I'm not sure at times who I hate more, the Whiners or the Celtics. All I can say is that it is very close between those two; mebbe it just depends on if it is football season or basketball.

At any rate a pox on both of their houses and fans!!:<>

Comment

GOOOO LAKERS !!!!! Game 2 about to start.

Kobe says "Everythings fixable"

Comment

Well our Lakers pulled out a big last night!!!!! We should be up 2-1!!!

Comment

But you're down 3-1

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

Originally posted by fliptalianstallion View Post
                        But you're down 3-1
                        Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

Look at the bright side laram0, you still have the Kings, who are lighting it up!

Comment

Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

Look at the bright side laram0, you still have the Kings, who are lighting it up!
                          Who's your NBA team again? Hmmmmm

Comment

Who's your NBA team again? Hmmmmm
                            Lob City! And proud of it!!

Comment

Lob City! And proud of it!!
                              The Clippers look like they are headed in the right direction. I just hope that Sterling doesn't screw it up by doing something stupid like he normally does.

WHAT SAY YE?

Comment