Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Los angeles lakers

Originally posted by RAMarkable View Post
    The Clippers look like they are headed in the right direction. I just hope that Sterling doesn't screw it up by doing something stupid like he normally does.
    I couldn't agree more. Sterling has yet to keep any Clippers team that was moving in the right direction intact. Not one. I'm almost hesitant to get too attached to this years group, knowing the past. I'm hoping for some continuity.

Comment

Good game Lakers, the score may not indicate it but they played with sweat and blood through the first 3 quarters. They're gonna need to find quality shooters in the offseason, and Mike Brown's gonna have to adjust his A game through spreading the points around cause Kobe ain't getting any younger.

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

The Kobe formula:

42 points + 0 assists = 16 point loss.

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam View Post
          The Kobe formula:

42 points + 0 assists = 16 point loss.
          If not for Kobe, the Lakers wouldn't even BE in the series. That stat tells you how pathetic his supporting cast is. I believe they shot something like 38% from the floor in that game. That's not a "Kobe formula". That's a team with no supporting players and no bench. I'm not a Kobe fan, or a Lakers fan for that matter but Kobe is still one of the greatest to ever play the game. Every time in the league would love to have him.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4324_1458960283388_621[/ATTACH]

Comment

widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X