Why the fans have no business picking All-Star teams:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the fans have no business picking All-Star teams:

Buster Posey over Carlos Ruiz or Yadier Molina for NL Catcher????

What a joke!!
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Re: Why the fans have no business picking All-Star teams:

Yadi is tearing it up this year. I was shocked he didn't get it As long as he gets his (i believe) 5th consecutive gold glove at years end ill be ok.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamWraith
      What Cardinal fans are saying
      by RamWraith
      . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      -12-01-2006, 03:20 PM
    • RamsFanSam
      Most Irritating Fans - Who Are They?
      by RamsFanSam
      Everyone knows that the 'Black Hole' is the home to some really awful fans. Dallas has their share of horse's patoots for fans, and everyone is sick of hearing 'five rings'. Not too surprisingly, during a discussion about QB's, someone was mouthing off about Brady's so-called 'greatness' by counting rings.

I had to congratulate him. It's nice to see that Patriot fans are acting just like whiner fans now.

I thought a poll would be fun. One thing - when you vote, please tell us why you chose the way you did.
      whiners
      13.64%
      Cardinals
      4.55%
      Seahawks
      15.15%
      Cowboys
      15.15%
      Patriots
      15.15%
      Chiefs
      3.03%
      Chokeland
      12.12%
      Panthers
      0.00%
      Steelers
      4.55%
      Tampa Bay
      0.00%
      Atlanta
      1.52%
      Other (Tell us who!)
      15.15%
      -07-29-2007, 04:28 PM
    • hawaiianpunch
      The Best NFL fans
      by hawaiianpunch
      I watched this video today about the best football fans. And it made me a little upset. the part that made me the most upset was Torry Holt saying that the best fans in the NFL are from Pittsburgh.

I believe that we as rams fans have to support them. ESPECIALLY FOR YOU FANS IN SAINT LOUIS. Now I know what a lot of you are saying. " We are 1-15 do you really expect us to go to every game?"

I may be wrong about this. But the raiders suck. There fans go to all their games. They may not be sold out always but they always go in full force. I drove from Las Vegas to an Oakland game playing St. Louis, when the rams stunk. And the raider fans were in full force. After the rams had beaten them, I had to complement them on coming out for there team. And they really appreciated it.

2 years ago when the rams played Pittsburgh and Chicago. I was watching the game and noticed that the rams fans there had dwindled. I heard more cheers on television for the other teams, then for the rams.

Frankly I am shocked at our fans. Maybe Im over reacting cause i don't go to games in St.louis, and Im not there to see it for myself. And hey for all I know i could be over reacting so Im just saying my peace.

St.Louis rams fans. Please "STEP UP" this year. I really never want to hear a future hall of famer of my team, say that another teams fans is that much better. Get a job, go to a game, be a true fan. If i lived in St.Louis I WOULD BE THERE EVERY GAME. "STEP YOUR GAME UP RAMS FANS."

Love you guys though.

-Hawaiianpunch
      -09-07-2010, 09:43 PM
    • RamDez
      It beholds the Fans
      by RamDez
      It beholds the fans of the Rams

to make it their sworn duty to lay some wood on every single St Louis Media person.

To not buy into the forthcoming crap that will be spewed out by the above media.

To stand up and be counted. Tell those deadbeats just what we think of them.

to let the media know that we believe
      -01-09-2005, 02:55 AM
    • AvengerRam_old
      I just want to say this about the apathy of Rams fans these days...
      by AvengerRam_old
      ... oh, why bother.
      -11-06-2008, 10:24 AM
    Working...
    X