• Show
Clear All

• L. A. Dodgers hire Big Mac

Good thing Manny is gone.
    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Related Topics

Collapse

• AvengerRam_old
    Who should the Rams hire as their new OC?
    by AvengerRam_old
    I have no information on any actual candidates.
    Marc Trestman (fmr. CHI HC)
    35.85%
    Greg Roman (fmr. SF OC)
    1.89%
    Dirk Koetter (fmr. ATL OC)
    1.89%
    Rob Chudzinski (IND asst. to HC)
    22.64%
    Mike Munchak (PIT OL coach)
    3.77%
    Someone else (who?)
    33.96%
    -01-07-2015, 12:44 PM
  • BernieM
    I KNOW who the Rams are going to hire as their new Head Coach
    by BernieM
    There really is no need for speculation and rumors. I know who the Rams are going to hire. I cant reveal the name right now because it would compromise my unnamed sources at Rams Park.

I can tell you its going to be someone who has a background in either the offensive or the defensive part of the game. He will be someone who has been a coach, either head man or coordinator, at the pro or college level. He is someone who is known as either a players coach or a disciplinarian.

I've probably said too much already and you probably know who it is.

Just remember that I broke the story!
    -12-30-2005, 11:59 AM
  • MauiRam
    If the Rams hire a real GM .. Who will it be?
    by MauiRam
    Shaw purportedly has indicated he is leaning toward hiring a GM who would oversee personnel decisions. The names of Tom Donohoe and Floyd Reese have been bandied about by Bernie and Jim Thomas as candidates. Floyd being the guy who hired Jeff Fisher for the Titans apparently ended up at odds with Jeff. Tom D. is said to be a close friend of Ziggy's .. The "close friend" bit doesn't sound overly appealing to me, but what do I know? (Please folks it isn't necessary to answer that -- merely a rhetorical question). Anybody have suggestions for a GM other than the aforementioned names? I am all ears as I believe bringing in a true football guy/GM would be an upgrade over what we have now.
    -11-21-2007, 11:48 AM
  • MauiRam
    If we lose Brian Schottenheimer, who should we hire as an OC?
    by MauiRam
    The likelihood that 4 or 5 head coaches will be fired at the end of the season will create multiple NFL HC job openings.

Possible firings in no particular order:

Rex Ryan
    Norv Turner
    Pat Shurmur
    Andy Reid
    Romeo Crennel

It is well within the realm of possibility that Schotty could be offered an HC gig. If Brian leaves, Sam will face the prospect of learning yet another offense with a new OC. Would anyone welcome back Pat Shurmur? Obviously I have no idea what Fish and Les think of Shurmur, but it is within the realm of possibility should Pat be shown the door in Cleveland. At least Sam would know the offense ..

Who else out there would make a good candidate for the Rams' OC? Thoughts?
    -12-18-2012, 09:26 AM
  • sjacksonrules
    Mike Singletary Fired: ***** Owner Jed York Will Hire New GM, Head Coach
    by sjacksonrules
    Mike Singletary will be fired at the end of the season according to San Francisco ***** owner Jed York. He also went on to say that they will be hiring a new general manager as well. All in all, the routine after a disappointing season like the ***** have had thus far.
    In my opinion, it's undoubtedly the wise decision because neither have done a half-decent job this season. In fact, I believe the management deserves the majority of the blame.
    Rumors indicate that Jon Gruden and Jim Harbaugh are the leading candidates for the position, yet both would like structure in the front office before they come to coach.
    Singletary is 18-22 as the team's head coach.
    -12-26-2010, 09:07 PM
Working...
X