How bout them halos baby!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bout them halos baby!!!

angels and rangers now MLB premiere rivalry...

Re: How bout them halos baby!!!

I'd say the Yankees and Red Sox might argue with that assertion.
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Originally posted by HUbison View Post
      I'd say the Yankees and Red Sox might argue with that assertion.
      Dodgers and Giants as well!

Cardinals and Cubs?
      sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Originally posted by bruce4life View Post
        angels and rangers now MLB premiere rivalry...
        I'm excited about Hamilton and all, but I would rather have resigned Zach Greinke. The Angels still need starting pitching, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RAMarkable View Post
          I'm excited about Hamilton and all, but I would rather have resigned Zach Greinke. The Angels still need starting pitching, IMO.
          grienke is not worth that deal. He is. Smidge above the talent level of cj Wilson who signed for half of that money.

In terms of angels and Texas being the premiere rivalry now. Look how both these teams have been the modern day Yankees and Red Sox when it comes to spending, on the field play, and how both teams hate each other.

Comment

grienke is not worth that deal. He is. Smidge above the talent level of cj Wilson who signed for half of that money.

In terms of angels and Texas being the premiere rivalry now. Look how both these teams have been the modern day Yankees and Red Sox when it comes to spending, on the field play, and how both teams hate each other.
            Well, besides Weaver and Wilson who do we have for starting pitching? Garrett Richards? Looks like the Angels are going to have to score 7 - 8 runs a game to compete.

Comment

Originally posted by RAMarkable View Post
              Well, besides Weaver and Wilson who do we have for starting pitching? Garrett Richards? Looks like the Angels are going to have to score 7 - 8 runs a game to compete.
              Not like haren and Santana were world beaters last year. Hanson is only 26 so he still has upside ( he went to RCC) and the angels are still in the market for another pitcher since they'll be trading morales.

Comment

Solid rivalry, but not on par with

Cardinals-Cubs
                Red Sox-Yankees
                Dodgers-Giants

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

Not like haren and Santana were world beaters last year. Hanson is only 26 so he still has upside ( he went to RCC) and the angels are still in the market for another pitcher since they'll be trading morales.
                  None of the Angels starters were anything to talk about last year except Jered Weaver. Don't know much about Hanson, tell me about him if you will. Also what is meant by "he went to RCC?"

Finally, how do you know they are considering trading Morales? If we are gonna trade anybody let it be that worthless pile of crap, Vernon Wells. He just needs to go....

WHAT SAY YE?

Comment