Madden 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden 25

As some of you gamers may know, Madden 25 demo was released yesterday. has anyone tried it?

I skipped last years madden but found myself eagerly awaiting this years. I gave the demo a bash last night and it seems pretty good, although i would need to be able to change the control settings to something im more familar with in order to fully appreciate the game.

How do you think the Rams will fare in ratings? Seahawks and ***** are both 90 or over if i remember correctly!!

Re: Madden 25

Sad Lee I think they will rate us lower mid probably in the mid 70's... just a guess.
    I also skipped last season, and feel the same I want this years club for sure with the rooks included!

Comment

I'm sure the audibles for defense is still crap. Seeing that it's just another expansion pack with a $60 price tag, hopefully sheeple will get their head out their asses and realize EA is a company consumers should avoid. Hollywood ethics have no place in the gaming industry.

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

Originally posted by Flippin' Ram View Post
        I'm sure the audibles for defense is still crap. Seeing that it's just another expansion pack with a $60 price tag, hopefully sheeple will get their head out their asses and realize EA is a company consumers should avoid. Hollywood ethics have no place in the gaming industry.
        like i've said many times before, EA can go die

2k5 all the way lol

but seriously...something needs to destroy EA so it can NEVER touch ANY company and their games again

Comment

Originally posted by citr92 View Post
          like i've said many times before, EA can go die

2k5 all the way lol

but seriously...something needs to destroy EA so it can NEVER touch ANY company and their games again
          Agreed, the NFL ought to give 2k licensing rights but sadly, sheeple will still buy into EA's crap because OOOOooo shiny graphics, new features herrrr derrr that were taken off and brought back 5 Maddens later.

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫

Comment

Originally posted by Flippin' Ram View Post
            Agreed, the NFL ought to give 2k licensing rights but sadly, sheeple will still buy into EA's crap because OOOOooo shiny graphics, new features herrrr derrr that were taken off and brought back 5 Maddens later.
            it amazes me that people buy it, i know why they buy it..

but oh god the animations...how do they even sell that as realistic?

the same since 06 lol just bouncier

Comment

whats the deal with 2k anyway? ive never played it, was it that much better than madden?

Comment

Originally posted by Bing69 View Post
                whats the deal with 2k anyway? ive never played it, was it that much better than madden?
                yep, better presentation, better movements of the players in MANY aspects

heck, i'll occasionally see a tackle animation i've NEVER seen before, even after all this time

there's a ton more little details in 2k5 that makes it superior to madden in all aspects

plus i was always into the in-helmet camera lol

you need to buy a copy...now

Comment

i may just do that, although im stickler for updated rosters, i cant even remember who was on the rams team in '05.lol.

Comment

still has faulk

warner is on the giants so you could trade for him easy

or you could start a dynasty thingy (don't remember what it was called)
                    and just draft him

got holt, and most of the GSOT still intact i think save for a few players

oh, and setting up practice is always fun when you nail it down so they improve pretty dramatically

Comment