Arsenal v Chelsea match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal v Chelsea match

Did anyone catch this one? Man, what a game of soccer.

I still say Theirry cheated and did the free kick too soon in the first half. Chelsea was positioning it's players and the ref didn't blow the whistle. Cech was out of place.

Anyway, a draw at Arsenal isn't bad, I'll take it and remain in first place.

Related Topics

Collapse

• txramsfan
    0-0 Chelsea at Barcelona...good or bad?
    by txramsfan
    Not sure. Drogba had a great chance in the 1st half but just missed. Thought Barcelona may have outplayed Chelsea but at least it's even going to Stamford Bridge. If it wasn't for Cech it would be tough for Chelsea.
    -04-29-2009, 11:09 AM
  • txramsfan
    Chelsea v Barca in a few minutes
    by txramsfan
    Getting ready to sit down on the sofa and watch this fixture. Big game for Chelsea as Barca is nicked up. However, I don't know about you blokes across the pond but that Heinekin Champions commercial is rather annoying.

Drogba is chomping at the bit to eradicate the Moscow disaster from last year.
    -05-06-2009, 11:12 AM
  • txramsfan
    Man U versus Chelsea
    by txramsfan
    I know its early but I am really looking forward to tomorrows fixture of Man U v Chelsea. If Chelsea pulls out a draw I will be happy
    -09-17-2011, 06:58 AM
  • txramsfan
    Juventus v Chelsea in Champions League
    by txramsfan
    Tied 1-1 at half. Drogba gets robbed but Chelsea gets the goal it needs by Essien. Juve needs two more to advance. No way. Sorry Claudio....CHELSEA!!!!!!!!
    -03-10-2009, 01:33 PM
  • txramsfan
    Hasselbaink to leave Chelsea
    by txramsfan
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ea/3854099.stm

Hasselbaink to exit Chelsea

Striker Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink is pondering his next move after reaching an agreement with Chelsea that means he is free to leave the club.
    Hasselbaink's agent, Humphry Nijman, confirmed: "We have an agreement with Chelsea and Jimmy is now a free agent."

The 32-year-old has been linked to Celtic and Rangers and Nijman added: "There are quite a few interested clubs.

"There is interest from Scotland and Jimmy is very willing to listen to what is said."

He added: "One club has already tabled an offer, although I am not willing to say where they are based.

Another player that has frustrated me over and over but I'll still miss him
    -06-30-2004, 01:09 PM
Working...
X