X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randart
    replied
    Re: How big is the split here?

Cards had some classic teams and players I was a fan of, cards fans not so much! :P
    Dodgers fan from childhood in the fifthties, but not watched or listened to a game for a decade at least.
    I used to pitch a whole game against the cement wall in my back yard and played 6 years of uniformed baseball when I was young. Baseball was probably my favorite sport for a few years, now not so much.
    I guess so long as the giants don't win I am good with the Cards dominance... LOL

Oh yeah Vinny Scully is still the best ever baseball announcer I know of cept maybe Dizzy Dean maybe!

Leave a comment:

• HUbison
    replied

Originally posted by RuffRams View Post
    Cardinals Fans, Would you give up a world series title in the last decade, if it meant the Rams make the playoffs the next 3 years? I go with yes! :rams:
    Excellent question. Hmm, I'm not sure. I feel like I wouldn't. But then again, I wouldn't give up the Rams winning the SB next year for 3 years of Cardinals in the playoffs either.

Leave a comment:

• QUINNtessentialTruth
    replied

Cardinals Fans, Would you give up a world series title in the last decade, if it meant the Rams make the playoffs the next 3 years? I go with yes! :rams:

Leave a comment:

• laram0
    replied

I will admit...anytime the Dodgers are in the playoffs I know that if we have to play the Cardinals to get to the World Series we are done. All records are made to be broken....

Leave a comment:

• HUbison
    replied

Originally posted by laram0 View Post
    So the "can of worms" has officially been opened.
    boo-yah, grandpa!

Leave a comment:

• laram0
    replied

Originally posted by HUbison View Post
    Hmm........what's that.........oh, I'm sorry; I wasn't paying attention. I was distracted by all these National League pennants and World Series trophies from the past 10 years.

Maybe one day the Dodgers will beat the Cardinals and win a pennant. Then there will be a competition. Hey, maybe the Dodgers will go spend 4 times as much in payroll as the Cardinals instead of just twice as much. Maybe then they will beat the Cardinals.
    So the "can of worms" has officially been opened.

Leave a comment:

• HUbison
    replied

Originally posted by Mikey View Post
    It looks like the Dodgers and Cards will be competing for a while though with the way things look.
    Hmm........what's that.........oh, I'm sorry; I wasn't paying attention. I was distracted by all these National League pennants and World Series trophies from the past 10 years.

Maybe one day the Dodgers will beat the Cardinals and win a pennant. Then there will be a competition. Hey, maybe the Dodgers will go spend 4 times as much in payroll as the Cardinals instead of just twice as much. Maybe then they will beat the Cardinals.

Leave a comment:

• Mikey
    replied

Originally posted by RuffRams View Post
    Cardinals, but lately have gotten away from Baseball anyway
    Cards were always that other team I liked rooting for. It looks like the Dodgers and Cards will be competing for a while though with the way things look. Myself I've gotten away from basketball, don't think I've watched a game in probably 10 years.

Leave a comment:

• QUINNtessentialTruth
    replied

Cardinals, but lately have gotten away from Baseball anyway

Leave a comment:

• thoey
    replied

Go Blue!!!!

Leave a comment:

• laram0
    replied

I'm a Dodgers fan....Have been since 1965

Leave a comment:

• Mikey
    started a topic How big is the split here?

How big is the split here?

Click image for larger version

Name:	021514js163.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	782620

So how big of a split do we have between Dodgers and Cardinals fans on this board? I'm betting pretty good split since the Rams moving discussions are so heated.