Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go again!

Los Angeles Dodgers vs St Louis Cardinals

Sorry St Louis but I must cheer for my Dodger Blue!!!!
    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Re: Here we go again!

Go Dodgers! I love LA!!!
    The restoration is complete!

Comment

I am just not sure the Dodgers have enough pitching. Still wish them luck...
      This space for rent...

Comment

Originally posted by thoey View Post
        I am just not sure the Dodgers have enough pitching. Still wish them luck...
        Only gave up 14 more runs during the regular season and were very hot in September. With the best 1 2 starting pitcher combo in baseball I'm not worried about them. I'm worried about the Dodgers defense. They're capable of really screwing up a pitchers good day. The Dodgers offense is great though they have had bad stretches. I'm going with the Dodgers in 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey View Post
          Only gave up 14 more runs during the regular season and were very hot in September. With the best 1 2 starting pitcher combo in baseball I'm not worried about them. I'm worried about the Dodgers defense. They're capable of really screwing up a pitchers good day. The Dodgers offense is great though they have had bad stretches. I'm going with the Dodgers in 4.
          Did you mean the Cardinals in 4?

Comment

Originally posted by sjacksonrules View Post
            Did you mean the Cardinals in 4?
            Nope I'm a Dodgers fan not a Cardinals fan I wouldn't predict the Cards winning. If we had a manager worth a damn we could have swept but alas it wasn't meant to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey View Post
              Nope I'm a Dodgers fan not a Cardinals fan I wouldn't predict the Cards winning. If we had a manager worth a damn we could have swept but alas it wasn't meant to be.
              Yea, it was all Mattingly. If not for him a 3-1 series loss would definitely have been a 3-0 series win. It had nothing to do with Kershaw posting a 7.82 ERA, or Puig whiffing 8 of 12 at bats, or the team posting a .234/.310/.281 split in games 3 and 4, or the lead-off and 3 hole combining for a .182 series average. No, it must have been Mattingly.
              I wouldn't predict the Cards winning
              You weren't alone. All 6 of the ESPN MLB "experts" picked the Dodgers in either 4 or 5. And now all 6 of them (and you as well, if you like) have the entire off-season to discuss how wrong they were.

Maybe the Dodgers will drop another 200 million or so and see if they can't try again next year.
              The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

The Cardinals have the Dodgers number unfortunately...
                sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Originally posted by HUbison View Post
                  Yea, it was all Mattingly. If not for him a 3-1 series loss would definitely have been a 3-0 series win. It had nothing to do with Kershaw posting a 7.82 ERA, or Puig whiffing 8 of 12 at bats, or the team posting a .234/.310/.281 split in games 3 and 4, or the lead-off and 3 hole combining for a .182 series average. No, it must have been Mattingly. You weren't alone. All 6 of the ESPN MLB "experts" picked the Dodgers in either 4 or 5. And now all 6 of them (and you as well, if you like) have the entire off-season to discuss how wrong they were.

Maybe the Dodgers will drop another 200 million or so and see if they can't try again next year.
                  Maybe a 400 million dollar payroll would work better for them?

Mattingly wasn't the only one to blame for this and to put the blame all on him is unjustifiable.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• laram0
                    Los Angeles Dodgers
                    laram0
                    Don't hear or read much about the Dodgers here in the northeast. What's going on with the team. What will the starting team look like and the starting rotation? What do the fans think of the Joe Torre hiring?

Thanks in advance
                    -02-11-2008, 08:57 PM
                  • dgr828
                    Dodgers dare where Angels fear to go
                    dgr828
                    HOW 'BOUT DEM DODGERS! Nice clean sweep of the Cubbies!
                    LA's real Baseball team steps up to the plate! Seems like the California Angels of Anaheim are just pretenders, down 0-2 to the Boston Red Sox. Really like the energy at Dodger stadium, love those 'Terrible Towels'.
                    More than likely the Dodgers will meet up with the Phillies, which will make for a great Championship series. Russell Martin is playing great ball! Nomar and Kent on the bench, what depth! Along with the great pitching everything's coming together for the Dodgers at the right time.

The Los Angeles Dodgers.....Is the World Series(ous)?

:8 THINK BLUE! :8
                    -10-05-2008, 11:05 AM
                  • laram0
                    Los Angeles Dodgers
                    laram0
                    3-2 so far having beaten the dreaded SF Giants the last 2 games in SF. Dodgers are looking good so far especially considering they haven't started hitting yet.

This could be the Year?
                    -04-08-2007, 08:29 AM
                  • dgr828
                    Pedro Has No-hitter Going Thru 6.
                    dgr828
                    New York Mets Pitcher Pedro Martinez Has A No Hitter Going Into The 6th Inning Against The Los Angeles Dodgers. Mets 1 , Dodgers 0
                    -08-14-2005, 03:33 PM
                  • Rambos
                    D’Marco Farr is leaving he will pursue an opportunity with the Los Angeles Rams
                    Rambos
                    D’Marco Farr Announces He’s Leaving 101ESPN

Posted by: Chris Files in National Football League August 4, 2016

101ESPN’s D’Marco Farr is leaving the station. He will pursue an opportunity with the Los Angeles Rams’ broadcast team.
                    Farr made the announcement during Thursday’s edition of The Fast Lane. The former Rams tackle has been with 101ESPN since the station launched in 2009. A search for his replacement is underway.
                    Farr had been with 101ESPN since its 2009 launch.

D’Marco’s Initial On-Air Comments:
                    “I guess we can start by just leveling with people that don’t know. I haven’t been in St. Louis for the better part of two months. The guys can tell you how it happened. We were at Ballpark Village on a Friday and on Monday I was in California.”
                    “Life at 45 is completely different than it was 30 years ago. Your responsibilities just get different as you get older…My wife and I, there’s been a lot of sickness in our family (who need taken care off) and it’s falling on us to do.”
                    “The guys from 101, John (Kijowski) and (Chris ‘Hoss’ Neupert) were kind enough to let me do the show from Los Angeles for the last two months…It’s just tough through this (audio) connection to keep The Fast Lane going. So to be fair and to be short-winded, I think this might be the last show with me on it.”
                    “Life has taken us here. It’s a horrible decision to make, but it’s something we have to do. So I hope that was living up to the hype that was going on over the last hour of a big announcement. It’s huge to me. I hope you guys feel the same way I do. This is really freaking tough and I’m trying to keep it together.”
                    “I’ve been teammates with Randy and (Mike) Ryder more than I was with Isaac Bruce. It doesn’t suck going to work every day so this was not an easy choice for me.”
                    On What His Future Holds:
                    “There’s going to be an announcement made about me staying on and doing Sundays and continuing to educate myself on professional football, being on the Rams broadcast team. I know that comes with a lot of emotion, but just let me throw this out there before you make your choice on how to feel about it…”
                    “Even if the Rams had remained the St. Louis Rams now and forever, I would still be (in Los Angeles). This is just where my life has taken me right now. So this had nothing to do with the other, but an opportunity came up. It happened.”
                    “I’m able to go from one thing to the next and do what we came out here to do which is take care of our family. That’s what the future holds.”
                    On Missing St. Louis:
                    “All three of my kids were born (in St. Louis). That’s never going to change. I wish I could move everybody I love out there, but that’s just not the case.”
                    “This is all I’ve done my entire life so being able to stay on Sunday and going to, watching, being around professional football…Continuing that is exciting.”...
                    -08-04-2016, 04:38 PM
                  Working...
                  X