• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klay Thompson Nets NBA Record 37 Point Quarter

Simply unbelievable:

Re: Klay Thompson Nets NBA Record 37 Point Quarter

Hey mike,

I am big Golden State fan. Thanks for posting this. Kid was on fire. I see correlation between Rams and Warriors. Warriors were the doormat of NBA for over 20 years. New ownership making good front office hires who in turn draft well. The tenor around the team is refreshing. Good mix of players. Sound familiar?

Mac

Comment

Re: Klay Thompson Nets NBA Record 37 Point Quarter

Originally posted by macrammer View Post
      Hey mike,

I am big Golden State fan. Thanks for posting this. Kid was on fire. I see correlation between Rams and Warriors. Warriors were the doormat of NBA for over 20 years. New ownership making good front office hires who in turn draft well. The tenor around the team is refreshing. Good mix of players. Sound familiar?

Mac
      I'm a Clippers fan, but I have a lot of respect for what the Warriors have done. With Thompson, Curry, and a good supporting cast, I always dread playing them. They've got to be one of the scariest teams in the NBA.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• r8rh8rmike
        After Seeing This, I'm Now A Cam Newton Fan
        r8rh8rmike
        Watching Newton visit this terminally ill young fan, is one of the most touching things I've ever seen. I've never cared much for Newton, but I'm now a big fan.

-12-29-2016, 04:08 PM
      • AvengerRam_old
        Perspective, from a long-time fan
        AvengerRam_old
        This is my 34th season as a Rams fan.

Over that span, the Rams have:

Had a .500 or better record: 17 times
        Made it to the playoffs: 16 times
        Won the NFC Championship: 3 times
        Won the Super Bowl: 1 time

While those numbers might not compare favorably to the Steelers, Cowboys, Niners, Giants or some other multiple Super Bowl winners, they are better than those of many teams in the league.

In fact, in that 34 year span, more than half the teams in the league have not won a Super Bowl (18 total).

I've also had the privilege of watching several Hall of Fame players, including Tom Mack, Jack Youngblood, Jackie Slater and Eric Dickerson, and a number of potential Hall of Famers, such as Isaac Bruce, Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner, Orlando Pace and Torry Holt.

When you look at it this way, the current situation is just a bump in the road. For those of you who have been a fan as long as I have, I'm sure you know what I mean. For those of you who became Rams fans more recently, remember... being a fan is a marathon, not a sprint.
        -10-30-2009, 01:09 PM
      • DualHazzarD
        DualHazzarD here, a Pure NFL Fan
        DualHazzarD
        Hey guys, Im DualHazzarD, I am a giant fan of the NFL, and have been since 2003. My favorite Team is the Green Bay Packers, as I live in Wisconsin. But I myself, love every team of the NFL, and the Rams are one of my higher likings. They are a well established team, and Marshall Faulk was one of my favorites to watch play the game, who is now gone... But yet, the Rams being 0-7 as of right now, Seems to surprise me. Their team looks well balanced, and they have an offense to die for, and a big defense, but I dont see why they arent winning any games... and have an 11.3 scoring avg. per game. Well hey, It's my first day here, and I'd like to say hi to all you guys, and let you know that im here to have a good time, not start any trouble, and contribute my knowledge and have great discussions around this forum!

DualHazzarD
        -10-23-2007, 09:59 PM
      • benton45
        Niner fan here. Let's talk shop.
        benton45
        Hey guys.

I am a regular poster on forums.*****.com under the name benton45, and thought I would swing by to say a few things.

First of all, here is to an injury free game, and a good contest.

I am not here to talk crap, let me clarify that from the start.

I grew up about an hour from Candlestick and am now in Phoenix, and suffice it to say the Cardinals fans seem to forget that their ****, in fact, does stink. It can get frustrating.

My uncle John has been a Rams fan since the 50's and we love the matchups. Every year we bet on the games and watch them together. It is a fun time.

I do not know much about your team this year. Not to sound rude, but they were not a team that I felt it necessary to familiarize myself with. With the rebuild I see you guys going through personnel just like any rebuilding team does.

The Niners are playing some tough ball this year. I have been proud and fairly surprised at the level of intensity of which they play.

With that being said, we are still one step from being a force in the league as far as I am concerned. This game is very big one for the Niners IMO, because it will show how they handle a tough loss..and a victory would make us 3-0 in the division through week 1. A loss, however, would be demoralizing as it would be 2 in a row..and (no offense) against an inferior squad.

I heard that one of your starting receivers broke his leg.. Sorry to hear. I never like to see a guy get seriously hurt. I also know Bulger got hurt, but am not sure of his status. Is he playing? If not, how has Boller looked?

We dont have Gore, as I am sure you know, which could really hurt us.

Anyways. I am sorry for being so long winded. Hopefully we can have some good chat before, during and after the game.

I promise, as a sportsman, if you guys beat us on sunday I will be here shortly after the game to pay my penence.
        -10-02-2009, 02:54 AM
      • Servox28
        die-hard rams fan is back
        Servox28
        hey guys whats up.cant believe i just found this forum lol,but ya im 19 and ive bin a HUGE rams fan sense 1998, kinda dropped off a lil bit about 3 years ago but finally decided to rejoin my good ol rams! and i figured id pop in an say wats up an go RAMS! :helmet: if any of u guys have xbl add my gamertag Zyosx81

how long do u guys think its going to take beafore we get another one of these?

-06-05-2010, 04:29 AM
      Working...
      X