Wow. Awesome weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. Awesome weekend

This weekend well on Thursday I traveled with my family down to Missouri for my Cousins Graduation Party. We got there at about 11:00 PM CST on Thursday night and stayed there. On friday we stayed around and did nothing but play basketball I did and played with there dog and drank a ton of pop (Pepsi to be exact.) On saturday was the party. There was alot of people there and I had a blast but the reason if this post was to inform you that I got to shoot a Thompson Sub Machine gun taken from Al Capone in the 1930s. My uncle is an FBI agent and got it for the day. But that gun kicks butt. It shoots .45 Pistol Ammo. The clip we used since the original Tommy Gun Round Clip kept jamming held 30 Rounds. And its awesome because if you hold the trigger to long it rises up on you. But the first clip I took it easy about 5 - 6 bullets per shot. The 2nd time I went upto unloading it . Anyways I'll have a pic of me shooting it in the next week!

Edit: TOmmy Gun my bad.

Exact Gun
    Last edited by RamsFan16; -05-21-2006, 08:55 PM.

Re: Wow. Awesome weekend

Glad you had a great weekend man

Comment

Sounds like fun.

I'd like to shoot a Tommy. My dad had a Kalashnikov back in Yugoslavia when the war was going on, so I at least got to get a glimpse of an Assault Rifle.

But Thompson's looks really cool, and it was Al Capone's you say?

Comment

Originally posted by Milan
        Sounds like fun.

I'd like to shoot a Tommy. My dad had a Kalashnikov back in Yugoslavia when the war was going on, so I at least got to get a glimpse of an Assault Rifle.

But Thompson's looks really cool, and it was Al Capone's you say?
        Yes. Thats what my uncle said!

Comment

Originally posted by bigredman
          That's cool RamFan16....I never have shot a Tommy but I have an AK-47 automatic that's a blast to shoot.

You and the Mrs. Get into a little fight did you?

Comment

cool RF16..... wheres the pic of you shooting it?

Comment

Originally posted by RamsFan4ever
              cool RF16..... wheres the pic of you shooting it?
              None yet, he said it'll pry take a week or two!

Comment

lol this is the 2nd most viewed thread on the site? Strange. So where's the pics? You said 2 weeks, it's been over 2 years!!

Comment

omg i dont even remeber replying on this thread haha I cant believe ive been a member since 06!! lol

Comment

3 years later... NUMBER ONE viewed thread, and I still have no pictures

Comment

sounded fun but how is that the num 1 thread?

Comment

LoL this forum topic Is dead! *watches a tumbleweed roll past*

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamWraith
                          Home safe and sound
                          by RamWraith
                          Just arrived back from the Bash, and let me be the first to say I am BEAT both physically and emotionally. I had a blast, but of course out did myself the opening night (Friday) with too many beverages and it really slowed me down the rest of the weekend. I did have a ball and will tell you all about it in the next day or two, as I got some stories and some good pics for you. But I need to turn in as I am dragging booty big time. GOD I AM GETTING OLD!!
                          -10-29-2007, 03:20 PM
                        • Mooselini
                          Had my car window smashed...
                          by Mooselini
                          By a meth addict. Yes...

I was watching South Park in my room. And my room window was opened. The next thing I hear is a window shattering. The first thought that went through my mind was "oh &#*@ thats my car!"

So my brother and I ran outside and turned the light on. By the time we had turned the light on, the guy had booked it into his truck and sped off.

I decided to call my friend, who called his parents. We described the vehicle and my friend's dad happened to be out side smoking when a vehicle similar to the description drove by. He followed a white pick up truck 27 miles. The cops eventually pulled the guy over and everyone thought everything was good and taken care of.

....WRONG. The guy they had pulled over ALSO was a victim. Apparantly, he had parked his car and walked inside to grab his jacket. The burglar walked up to his truck after the other guy had went inside his house. The robber took his car stereo and his girl friend's purse. The victim decided to drive around the neighborhood looking for the guy who stole his stuff. The victim happens to drive a white pick up truck as well. So the victim gets pulled over and the police realize that he is innocent. He had drove out that far to drop his girlfriend off at her house because she was startled.

So the cops decided to come back to my house (jeez it only took them an hour and a half). When I am filling out my police report...ANOTHER case of a stereo being stolen out of a car was reported.

So in one night, someone (or a group of people) are smashing windows or getting into unlocked cars to steal anything that may be of value to get their drug money. THREE CARS! Who knows, there could be more.

Not only that, earlier on MY street. Literally FOUR houses away, a man was robbed. And we live in a good neighborhood. Across the street from the college and all the schools. A very quiet neighborhood with very minimal crime activity.

And in the end, I am a victim of it. Fortunately, no one was hurt. Well I am hurt because I got a piece of glass stuck in my hand from cleaning it. But other than that, no one is hurt physically.

I'm just shaken up a bit. Can't sleep.

But I needed to vent and type it down. This is the first time I am a victim of anything like this and I am just shaken up.

In the end, everybody is safe...

GO RAMS. (lol)
                          -11-20-2008, 12:30 AM
                        • general counsel
                          when was your last all-nighter?
                          by general counsel
                          I arrived at my office at 915am sunday for a series of meetings to try and get to the finish line on a contract for the purchase of a franchise company. We have been working on this deal for months. I didnt leave my office until almost 9am monday. The goods news is that i got the deal signed up and we are moving to a closing at the end of august.

When is the last time you stayed up round the clock? Answers can be either work related or party related (which is a lot more fun of course).

I had been awake from 5am sunday until 930 monday and i was so wired i couldnt sleep so i had to get on the bike for 30 minutes when i finally got home. Got a few hours of sleep last night and am now ready to work my tail off to get to closing.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
                          -07-31-2007, 08:19 AM
                        • r8rh8rmike
                          A Bash Weekend/Game Perspective (It's a long one)
                          by r8rh8rmike
                          Amazing Amazing Amazing! This was the best Bash weekend I've ever had. A whirlwind of good times from the minute I hit town until the minute I left.

After getting off the train in downtown, my brother and I met laram0 and his friend Chris at our hotel, got some Pizza and then went over to the Arch, which is the second best thing to do in St. Louis. While talking outside the entrance, I decide to call Ferter to see what he was doing, and as I'm calling him, I turn around and surprise, I see this guy a few feet away, looking at me with a smile on his face, to which I ask, Ferter?? And sure enough, it was the man, the myth, the legend himself with this beautiful woman who was somehow his wife. I don’t know how they found us, but I guess it was fate (just by random chance, we were also at the same 17 story hotel, with our rooms on the same floor, directly across from each other). We all went over to the Irish bar next to our hotel and had some drinks, talked Rams football, Clanram moments, and of course, had the now infamous Marc Bulger discussion, where I was ridiculed and pummeled by everyone involved. Good thing we all laughed and joked through the entire discussion.

Saturday morning, laram0, Chris, my brother and I took a cab to the Anheuser-Busch brewery for the tour. Talk about a good deal, not only is it an interesting tour, but it's free, and at the end, you can sit in the tasting room and have your fill of several of their beers. laram0, Chris and my brother did just that. By the time we took off, they’d left about 20 empty glasses on the table. What a bunch of lushes! We decided to walk the three miles back to the hotel and got a new perspective on the city.

Then later in the evening, we all met up for the Bash. We were back at Jake’s, and had some good discussion and bonding before dinner. It was great to meet some new attendees and see some old friends, especially RamGram’s family, who despite recent difficulties, made the trip. After dinner, we had the raffle, and I was lucky enough to once again clean up with some nifty prizes. Here’s where I need to give thanks to my buddy laram0. My eyesight in low light, looking at small type isn’t what it used to be, so when I couldn’t see if my ticket numbers were called, laram0 was kind enough to alert AvengerRam with, “Hey, numbnuts here has it!” So again, I want to thank him for that! We finished up with a few drinks, some more Rams talk, and a few laughs before heading out.

Let me just say some things about the people at this year’s Bash. laram0 is now a close friend who I always look forward to hanging out with every chance I get. AvengerRam is someone I have a great repoire with, and a guy who keeps this thing going every year, always doing a magnificent job. Ferter said it well in another thread, we got along like we’ve been friends for life. He is the great guy I knew he...
                          -10-02-2012, 09:39 AM
                        • general counsel
                          shrek 3
                          by general counsel
                          i saw shrek 3 this weekend. SOrry for not posting a review sooner, but i have been tied up night and day at work with environmental issues on a real estate project and believe me its not fun.

Shrek 3 was average at best. The story isnt great and the jokes are not even close to the first episode, let alone the second, which i thought was the funniest. If you have a little kid, the kid should like the movie, but from an adult entertainment standpoint, its basically a loser.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
                          -05-23-2007, 11:28 AM
                        Working...
                        X