• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rams Sigs

I use Adobe Photoshop CS2

Comment

I cant afford the legal Photoshop and the illegal downloaded one, um..I got dial up..( sigh ). It would take me hours to download.

I use a cheaper - PhotoImpact Pro.

Yea it is kind of blurry. I guess because I have to decrease their sizes. You can barely see their faces with the helmets anyway. That's why players have big numbers and their names on the back.

Comment

A new one. I made it pretty quick. It turned out decent.

Comment

Happy Birthday today rams! I heard that u r 18 today. Have fun and stay out of trouble.

Comment

Yep happy birthday Rams!

have a good one!

Comment

Thank you, thank you. Yesterday was crazy.

What's up with all these deleted posts, "If you wish you to show your thanks on a thread, do the correct thing please and use the reputation button"

The 'Rep Power" thing? I never used it.

Comment

I am kinda new to it too. U just click on the scale on the right side of the persons name that u want to give rep points too.
                Glad u had a good bday man.

Comment

New one:

I'm using this one for my sig..so..off limits..lol.
                  Props for feedback!

Comment

I'm not coming back on this message board. I don't feel welcomed and who ever said you had to post articulate, newspaper, sport section caliber posts everytime you posted. It's a freaking message board, but they want it "mature" I guess lol.

This site also feels a bit racey.

Not everybody was an a$$ though. I want to thank those who welcomed me and made me feel welcomed. For those who want to stay in touch (Goat & R16) my Yahoo Messanger sn is rams_fanatiic and my email is [email protected]. Keep in touch!

There's other rams message baords in the sea (PlanetRams.5u.com) lol.

PEACE!

-Luis
                    Last edited by rams!; -06-20-2006, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• VegasRam
                      Avenger...What'd you do?
                      by VegasRam
                      ...to get kicked off the RRF board.

They're getting a little strange over there - maybe too much religion driving the mods.

Also, they continue to take Patrickrylee seriously, which says something right there.

Anyway...just curious.
                      -08-17-2005, 04:57 PM
                    • RMFN
                      Want to get pumped for the season????
                      by RMFN
                      Click Here!!!!
                      -07-23-2006, 11:41 AM
                    • RamWraith
                      Do you like?
                      by RamWraith
                      Wondering if you all like the "Around the League" stuff?? I get it e-mailed to me from fanball.com and will keep putting it up if you like it. If not, I won't waste the time or space.
                      Keep it, I like the info from the other teams
                      90.91%
                      Dump it, I can get my info from other sources
                      9.09%
                      -05-06-2005, 06:28 AM
                      What happened to your guys board?
                      by Guest
                      I remember coming over here last year and earlier this year and this board being extremely busy and overflowing with posts. Where did everybody go? Did they switch to a different board or are not as many fans into the Rams right now? Over at the Hawk board that I frequent at Seahawks.net a new post lasts on the front page for about 15 minutes. It's really nuts. But it usual is extremely busy. Don't take this as a shot or knock on you guys. I respect you all for supporting your team the way you do. It just seems as if as the season went on many of your posters gave up and haven't seemed to returned. Maybe I was thinking of a different Ram board being very active, I dunno. Either way though, I'm stoked for Saturday. Should be a great matchup.
                      -01-04-2005, 05:50 PM
                      You all have my permission to leave
                      by Guest
                      I can see whats going on here. THere are a few of you who are still hanging around and posting because you dont want people to know your just bandwaggon fans. Most of you have left. Heck even Dezram went away and its his forum! LOL

FOr those of you who feel guilty and are hanging around for apperences, its okay. Im giving you permission to leave. Go join a Colts board or something. GO play Halo. American Idol will be back soon so youll have a reason to get up in the morning.

Until then, you are excused and may leave!
                      -12-07-2005, 09:27 AM
                    Working...
                    X