anyone have XBOX live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: anyone have XBOX live?

Yo add me jdogg15 and we'll game on Halo 2. I also hate them little kids they thing they're all big and tough because all they do is sit inside and play xbox live. It bothers me but fer real add me and we'll own!

Comment

Alright. I will be sure to add you later, well 'today' when I have the chance.

One thing about the kids doing that, I don't understand is how all these 9-10 year olds go around cursing such language. I mean, what's the deal?
      Last edited by ramstough39; -07-03-2006, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Anybody here have madden 2006 on the Xbox 360

I just bought my 360 today and got madden 06 free with it,if anyone does add me on xbox live my gamertag is: Synyster Gates7
        Last edited by Rip32; -07-03-2006, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RamsFan16
          Yea, lets hope that happens in real life! Great possibility! And do you game on Halo 2 at all?
          I do all the time im like a lvl 28 i used to be a lvl 37 legit.
          Built RAM tough

Comment

Originally posted by ramstough39
            Alright. I will be sure to add you later, well 'today' when I have the chance.

One thing about the kids doing that, I don't understand is how all these 9-10 year olds go around cursing such language. I mean, what's the deal?
            i know its pretty bad but it can be pretty funny at times. btw i odnt currently have a mic. but im gonna pick one up tonight.
            Built RAM tough

Comment

Your a level 28! I don't pay attention to levels how do you level up?

Comment

Originally posted by RamsFan16
                Your a level 28! I don't pay attention to levels how do you level up?
                i just leveled down 3 levels so now im a 25 i think. but send me a friend request...(DaPro16) and when i get my mic tonite ill help you lvl up ok?
                Built RAM tough

Comment