Game 2 ... RP16 Wins 35 - 29
    Game 3 ... RP16 Wins 42 - 30
    Game 4 ... RF16 Wins 13 - 7
    Game 5 ... RP16 Wins 28 - 21
    Game 6 ... RP16 Wins 31 - 21

More to come! ...

RamsFan16 2 - 4
    RamsPlaya16 4 - 2

Wow, I should be taping these. I'm getting so ripped off.
    Last edited by RamsFan16; -07-07-2006, 01:28 AM.

Re: RamsPlaya16 vs RamsFan16 Madden on Xbox Live

Originally posted by RamsFan16

Wow, I should be taping these. I'm getting so ripped off.
    .hey like how i owned you in game 6? alright this is what hapened! ramsFan16 is on my like 11 yards line with like 15 seconds left and down by three. and im like arent you gonna kick a feild goal and he is all like not yet and im like ok! so bulger drops back to pass throws the ball the the right side shaun merriman jumps and picks it off! and returns it all the way for a win by 10! show sum luv for ramsplaya16!
    Built RAM tough

Comment

not sure what this has to do with the Rams or the Clan or even the game of life. Or how one can relate to any subject here.

I just took a shower and now I am going to shave.

Comment

Does there need to be a reason for everything? Its called having fun and its what were doing.

Comment

Originally posted by RamWraith
          not sure what this has to do with the Rams or the Clan or even the game of life. Or how one can relate to any subject here.

I just took a shower and now I am going to shave.
          well isnt the lounge about everything not about the rams? well isnt this not about the rams?
          Built RAM tough

Comment

I guess the point was maybe an e-mail or a PM is a more appropriate means of communicating. Unless you all were trying to tell us about your competition and game playing.

Comment

Originally posted by RamWraith
              I guess the point was maybe an e-mail or a PM is a more appropriate means of communicating. Unless you all were trying to tell us about your competition and game playing.
              yeah we just wanted all you guys to know how bad i smoke ramsfan16 in madden lol.
              Built RAM tough

Comment

If i had an Xbox i would so totally play against you guys but unfortunlately i have a PS2 i always beat my friends in madden

Comment

Originally posted by RamsFan4ever
                  If i had an Xbox i would so totally play against you guys but unfortunlately i have a PS2 i always beat my friends in madden
                  yeah but im wayy too good for anyone to beat isnt that right rf16?
                  Built RAM tough

Comment

Did you both use the rams as your team?

Comment

Do you play ncaa football online? If so let me know and we can play tonite.

Comment

Originally posted by RamsFan4ever
                        Did you both use the rams as your team?
                        no we switch like last game i was the chagers and he was the rams but we are whoever we feel like being.
                        Built RAM tough

Comment

If anyone plays PS2 online let me know. I would love to beat someone down at NCAA 06 or 07 when it comes out next week. I don't play madden because they don't have Bulger and Bruce rated high enough.

Comment

You can just go to edit player and go to ratings and make it higher, but dont make it 99

CHEATERS

Comment

Hey guys me and rf16 just got done with a few more games here are the scores...

Ramsplaya16-23 ramsfan16-18

Ramsplaya16-22 ramsfan16-0
                              And the last game was only 3 quarters cause I offered him mercy
                              Built RAM tough

Comment