Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RamsPlaya16 vs RamsFan16 Madden on Xbox Live

Originally posted by RamWraith
    not sure what this has to do with the Rams or the Clan or even the game of life. Or how one can relate to any subject here.

I just took a shower and now I am going to shave.
    This is the best comment...ever. Period. That made me laugh, that was just so great!
    Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

Re: RamsPlaya16 vs RamsFan16 Madden on Xbox Live

I average 77 points a game in madden 06, I would smoke you all. hehehe

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

Rams Are Good In Madden NFL 10
        by Guest
        I got the new Madden NFL 2010 for XBOX 360. I am doing something I've rarely been able to do, and that's win consistently with the Rams, online. 13-3

I am doing a really good job on defense where I am running the 3-4. Laurinaitis is awesome at MLB for a rookie. I like the 3-4 cuzz it gives me more flexibility. Also, Witherspoon is fast as hell. Little keeps driving people crazy and the secondary is fast. People expect so little (no pun intended) from them.

I've beaten the top teams surprisingly but that may just be cuzz most people still suck. I mean, play poor. Who else is on xbox live with Madden 10?
        -08-18-2009, 11:46 PM
      • Ahmedrams81
        Madden 10 for Xbox 360
        by Ahmedrams81
        Hopefully I am posting this in the right place. If anyone has madden 10 for xbox 360 and wants to play a couple games sometime, please add me. My GT is Ahmed81. My record online is 69-17 and I have played almost all the games with the Rams. It woul db enice to play some one from the "rams community" lol so hit me up.
        -09-18-2009, 09:10 AM
      • Bing69
        Madden 25
        by Bing69
        As some of you gamers may know, Madden 25 demo was released yesterday. has anyone tried it?

I skipped last years madden but found myself eagerly awaiting this years. I gave the demo a bash last night and it seems pretty good, although i would need to be able to change the control settings to something im more familar with in order to fully appreciate the game.

How do you think the Rams will fare in ratings? Seahawks and ***** are both 90 or over if i remember correctly!!
        -08-14-2013, 08:02 AM
      • Bing69
        madden 15 ultimate team
        by Bing69
        Any of you guys play madden 15 ultimate team? Im on ps3 and would be up for a game sometime....
        -04-26-2015, 09:20 AM
      • sjacksonrules
        Madden, I hate you with a passion
        by sjacksonrules
        I see the update listing on pastapadre and I look at it hoping to see at least 7 updates theres 3......

First off I see Jason Smith OL STL Increase, from 85 to 86OVR
        With him being our RT thats a good update because he is in I believe top 7 ranked RT's in the NFL on madden (not offical just a estimate) but wheres the update for saffold he played great and is only a 74 which makes mad because alex barron is 72 what is up with that? Just another reason to hate you madden.

Then I see Sam Bradford QB STL Increase, from 84 to 85OVR
        I was thinkin cool that puts him up pretty high on the list for being a rookie. Freeman, ryan, and flacco are the only recent draft picks that are rated higher I would of liked to see a little higher maybe 86 but I am greedy lol.

Then I see Steven Jackson HB STL Decrease, from 95 to 94OVR
        I am I thinkin to myself you have got to be kidding me.....

Steven was a 95 at the start of madden 11 and the season. Season goes on and he goes up to a 96. Then he goes down to 95. And finally now 94???? Are you kidding me madden.

They gave marc bulger a 2 point increase and he did literally absolutey nothing the entire year.

So seriously steven gets over 1200 rush yards , goes for 330 carries with 1 fumble the entire year (2 last year), scores a td in the pro bowl and goes down 2 point levels. Not to mention steven fumbles alot on the game for me at least and that shouldnt happen he doesnt fumble, EVER!

Madden YOU ARE A JOKE!!! I can not wait for the day that ESPN rishes from the ashes and strikes down madden and causes them to disappear entirely.

I am going to my local pawnshop tomarrow to buy 2k5. It honestly is still better than madden 11. I'll just custom make Sammy B and add a julio jones or something like that.
        -02-17-2011, 09:11 PM
      Working...
      X