Rams on TV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams on TV

Does anyone know how i can watch the rams games on tv this year, without getting direct TV?? is there a way??

Re: Rams on TV

1) move to St. Louis
    2) go to a bar with a dish
    3) move to St. Louis
    4) watch them when they are nationally televised
    5) move to St. Louis
    6) watch Prime Time at 6:00
    7) move to St. Louis

Hope this helps :disapointed:

Comment

haha, not really but thanks anyway

Comment

or you can do a scam with direct tv, order DTV and then threaten to cancel it if they dont give you nfl sunday ticket.

Comment

try to get the St. Louis local channels from DTV, I think my dad tried it? but it was like 1 year ago... It mite work... the local channels always have the city's teams games

Comment

free online tv channels, music, news, sport, movies

A good media portal is live-tv-channels. com , you can watch tv online and search for media files.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Oshiomogho
              Rams TV Time
              by Oshiomogho
              Being from connecticut, i didn't expect to see the Rams on TV much this season. And they haven't been on TV one time this year. The first and last I will see of them is SJ in the probowl.

Anybody else have the same problem? :disapointed:
              -01-05-2010, 03:15 PM
            • LA Rammer
              How do you watch Ram's games?
              by LA Rammer
              Of what I know there is Direct TV $320.00, you get all games (excluding blackouts) and NFL Rewind $40, which plays games 1-3 hours after they have been played. Direct TV is a little expensive, hence my question how do you watch Ram's games?

BTW Direct TV is allowing free viewing this Sunday as a promo.
              -09-08-2010, 09:08 AM
            • Wolf
              Getting the Rams this year.
              by Wolf
              Living in Ohio, I can barely watch the Rams. So, I have opted to get a job this summer in order to pay off any cost it is to watch them.

Any recommendations on how the non-locals of St. Louis watch them?

One day I just can't wait to move to St. Louis and watch them live. heh.
              -03-29-2008, 05:44 PM
            • r8rh8rmike
              Rams Assure Sellout, Local TV For Sunday's Game
              by r8rh8rmike
              11.20.2009 3:13 pm
              Rams assure sellout, local TV for Sunday’s game
              By Bill Coats
              St. Louis Post-Dispatch

Local St. Louis Rams fans — and those St. Louisans who still embrace Kurt Warner and/or the former St. Louis Cardinals — will be able to watch Sunday’s game on television after all.

A TV blackout was averted when the Rams bought up the remaining tickets at today’s 3:05 p.m. extended deadline and donated them to local charities and youth groups, assuring that the NFL sellout requirements were satisfied. The number of remaining tickets was believed to be about 4,500.

Each of the Rams’ five games this year has met those requirements and has been aired here.
              -11-20-2009, 02:08 PM
            • RamFan_Til_I_Die
              Direct TV now offering NFL Sunday Ticket Online
              by RamFan_Til_I_Die
              For $250 it’s available to anyone who cannot get DIRECTV service at their residence due to line-of-sight issues. Eve if you can get it, all you have to do is check a box saying you can't when you sign up and you're good to go. Just thought I'd put this out there for those who always wanted Sunday Ticket but didn't want to have Direct TV.

NFL SUNDAY TICKET on DIRECTV - NFL Games on Mobile Devices - DIRECTV
              -09-05-2012, 03:07 PM
            Working...
            X