Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spent $200 on Rams stuff this weekend

Originally posted by bigredman
    Now exactly where is bigredman pierced anyway?
    That's a question that absolutely no one wants answered.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick
      Are you sure it wasn't an Equipment jersey, which also has the stitched name and numbers? An authentic that retails at $259 marked down to $75 is unbelievable. That's something like a 70% discount.
      71.04% to be exact. A sweet deal...if you can find it.
      Now exactly where is bigredman pierced anyway?
      Red, if you have to unbutton or unzip or anything to get to it.........I don't want to know.
      The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Originally posted by bigredman
        I on the other hand got ahold of some Ram piercing hardware. All decked out in my jingle jangle now boys. Now exactly where is bigredman pierced anyway?
        I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Comment

Nice rf16, I own 2 rams jackets, 1 rams sweashirt, a faulk and holt jersey, although I got the ugly gold holt alternate jersey, I cant believe I wanted that... Lol. I also have a few hats a mug, keychains a few shirts, a mousepad oh and my keys are decorated rams too, lol I have a lot more stuff too
          Last edited by ramsplaya16; -08-18-2006, 06:41 PM.
          Built RAM tough

Comment

Cool stuff RF16, I love the hooded sweatshirt and the Holt jersey in particular.

Comment

I need to buy a new shirt or jersey for the Whiners game.You cannot even read the numbers on my Marshall Jersey anymore happened over the winter kind of ironic and weird dont you think. I spend maybe 75 dollars every couple years. Im not big on decor anymore. When I buy my house there will be a sports themed game room.

Comment

good for you

but dayyyyyyyy-ummmmmm at the price for the holt jersey.

Comment

That's ridiculous how cheap that jersey was. I own a home replica MF jersey, a road one, an authentic signed Marshall Faulk jersey, a Bulger jersey, Jackson jersey, Curtis jersey (all home game jerseys) a tee shirt, long sleeve shirt, two adjustable hats, one fitted, a tobbagan hat, a scarf, a mug, a comforter, pillowcase, headband, sweatbands, and fuzzy dice.

Comment

Got myself sorted for the new season with some more Rams gear. Got the 07 sideline cap, shorts( the ones the players wear in camp), Rams equipment T-shirt and a Tye Hill jersey. Roll on September...

Comment

My girlfriend bought me a buttload of Rams stuff too. I've finally decided to make my rooms a Ram's scheme. It looks nice so far.

Even though Isaac Bruce isn't with us any more, she bought me a Bruce jersey because she knows how much I liked him, and how much I complained when he was cut. haha

Comment

Originally posted by RamsFan16 View Post
                        Yea, I know

It was on sale for $75
                        JeeeZ what store. Are you sure it's not a premier?

Comment

Originally posted by Mooselini View Post
                          My girlfriend bought me a buttload of Rams stuff too. I've finally decided to make my rooms a Ram's scheme. It looks nice so far.

Even though Isaac Bruce isn't with us any more, she bought me a Bruce jersey because she knows how much I liked him, and how much I complained when he was cut. haha
                          he should of never got cut. His Jersey's are on ebay for a cheap price. I want the Rams to sign Atogwe to a contract so his jersey will go up for sale anyways he is a beast

Comment

Man those are some nice pick ups. My mom bought me a license plate thing. It looks really nice! So I put it up on my wall.

I have eight jerseys...I bought five of them this season...haha. Now, I don't have the money to buy authentic ones. Sad huh.

Well I'm glad you had a great shopping spree. I have a couple friends who live in St Louis, so when they have the after season sales go on, I'm sending them money to get me some stuff.

I did promise myself, NO JERSEYS until next year. Hopefully after they resign Atogwe.

Comment