• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone know what my avatar is?

they look like smurfs....with long hair
    Built RAM tough

Comment

damn ive only just stumbled on this thread but i was gonna say suspira...not that ive actually seen it but figured it was a horror flick and when ya said italy...oh well ......

Comment

oh and why is there images of horror in an under 18 forum,mods?

havent the flower-like minds of our young uns been corrupted enough by the likes of bed red??

Comment

Isn't that Jim Morrison of the Doors looking for the naked Indian?

Comment

I know this is an old thread but i just stumbled across it, i was gonna say Suspiria. It's a good film from what i remember. I can remember some very gory deaths, one involving a large piece of glass....

Comment

Originally posted by TheBritishRam View Post
              I know this is an old thread but i just stumbled across it, i was gonna say Suspiria. It's a good film from what i remember. I can remember some very gory deaths, one involving a large piece of glass....
              Hehe, yeah I did not realize that you posted until just now, 4 days later lol. I am a huge horror fanatic and I'm glad there is someone else on the boards that knows a bit of horror as well. Argento was a genius for horror, no doubt, but the way he mixed colors and sets together in Suspiria was truly masterful. I recommend it to anyone even though it seems a bit corny for today's standards. I like to stick with the older films though..for the most part, they're more genuine and better.
              Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment