X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ramsplaya16
    replied
    Re: the new season

I apologize everone I completly forgot this thread ill just post my finishing stats and record, we finished 1-10, I finished with 9 sacks, 6 recovered fumbles 2ff and 1 int(it was so sweet, I tipped a screen pass and caught it behind my back) I finished with 78 tackles and my new nickname is the fumble recovery guy, I tore tendons in both my ankles with 2 weeks left to go, so that ended my season and also it ended my basketball season

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: the new season

Since when did we get a 13th month?

Leave a comment:

• ramsplaya16
    started a topic the new season

the new season

our high school team hired a new staff back in january so hopefully we can win more games. last week we played a chater school and i started as LDE, and had a mediocre game with 5 tackles a forced fumble and a recoverd fumble. we lost 36-0.

this week we were much improved, i had 9 tackles with 2 sacks and a forced and recovered fumble(idk how i have done that 2 straight weeks. lol. we lost 6-0, when our wide reciever dropped a touchdown pass on 4th down. it was the most perfect pass that could be thrown and he just dropped it, so hopefully we can rebound this week

Related Topics

Collapse

• bruce4life
    We all know our Rams have made huge strides this season...
    by bruce4life
    hey we're 3-4 this year and crazy 2 more wins than all of last season already. A 6-10 season I believe and many people on this messageboard would be happy I feel. But when are the Rams gonna start winning the games they have already put away in the bag.
    WEEK 1 - a rams fumble recovery going into the enzone goes awry and instead of being up 20-10 late in the 3rd quarter, we go down 17-10. Game we should of won.
    WEEK 7- We are up 17-3 late in 2nd quarter and on a 3rd and 17th let Freeman get into FG range when they had no timeouts left. We called 2 timeouts on their possession ... Also early in the 3rd quarter Freeman throws a gimme INT to LAurentis in which we are already in FG range to put the game away.

The NFL season is not the MLB or the NBA where you can squander a win here and there. We should be 5-2 and at min 4-3. DON'T GET ME WRONG I AM HAPPY ON HOW FAR THIS TEAM HAS COME BUT ITS DISAPPOINTING WHEN YOU SEE HOW WEAK THE WHOLE NFC IS THIS SEASON AND WE ARE MISSING AN OPPURTUNITY TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS
    -10-26-2010, 12:31 PM
  • Rip32
    No Missed Tackles
    by Rip32
    I may be wrong but I personally did not see any missed tackles.The LBs did a great job of finishing there tackles and not letting the RB get any more yardage and the secondary did a great job of wrapping up the recievers,this is a very welcome change from last years terrible tackling I am very impressed with our new revamped D but I will hold judgement for a while longer untill I see this week in week out and its not just week 1 exuberance and hype.
    -09-10-2006, 05:40 PM
    The Middle Linebacker debacle
    by Guest
    I thought i would post this as an individual question rather than bury it again in the middle of a thread.

Can anyone name me one NFL team that had a less productive season out of the middle linebacker position than we did last year.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -02-15-2005, 09:39 PM
  • RamWraith
    Missed tackles
    by RamWraith
    I decided when the game started I was going to try and keep track of the miss tackles. You are going to be shocked with what I came up with!! Take a guess.

And this was only counted until half way through the forth quarter because I had to go to my daughters Christmas Program
    -12-18-2005, 05:28 PM
  • jjigga3000
    Stats say It All
    by jjigga3000
    Looking foward to next week I did a little reasearch,
    Hassleback has 13 sacks in 4 games
    Bulger has 13 sacks in 5 games
    Edge: Rams
    Hassleback 6 TD's 7 INT's
    Bulger 7 TD's 0 INT's
    Edge: Rams

The key thing that's stands out more than anything on Defense is our +12 turnover ratio to there -1

A lot of people will say that Seattle is a Strong team, I don't concur. I think Seattle is an average team at best. Hassleback doesn't take care of the ball, and is careless with the ball, having more INT's than TD's. Also they have yet to get a solid running game established.

As much as people wanna complain that we have trouble in the Red Zone, what I notice is the fact the Bulger takes care of the Ball. 5 games with no INT's is a franchise Record shared with Roman Gabriel, who was no slouch.

Yes Seattle is coming off a bye, but, we are coming off a 3 game winning streak, and are also have homefield advantage this coming week. No we haven't blown away competition, but we have done what is neccesary to win.
    A lot of people are looking past us, and we lurking below, the radar. I expected us to have a 4-1 record at this point, and I expect us to win agianst Seattle especially at home. This is a must win game, becuase of the game we lost against the ******. We have to win, 1 to keep first place, and if also establish a tie breaker, in case of an even record with them at the end of the Season.

I'm interested in seeing what the rest of you think.
    -10-08-2006, 06:06 PM
Working...
X