Getting the Rams this year.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting the Rams this year.

Living in Ohio, I can barely watch the Rams. So, I have opted to get a job this summer in order to pay off any cost it is to watch them.

Any recommendations on how the non-locals of St. Louis watch them?

One day I just can't wait to move to St. Louis and watch them live. heh.

Re: Getting the Rams this year.

DirecTV Sunday ticket...
    This space for rent...

Comment

Originally posted by thoey View Post
      DirecTV Sunday ticket...
      Absolutely the way to go. You'll get every game. I couldn't live without it now.

Comment

I tried a year without the nfl ticket this last season and I did not enjoy it at all. Highlights don't show much. Bars don't really show all the games, especially with teams that lose lots of their games. I was able to watch a couple of games on the internet, but that was cut off by "the man". Even radio broadcasts are blocked.
        sigpic

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• LA Rammer
          How do you watch Ram's games?
          LA Rammer
          Of what I know there is Direct TV $320.00, you get all games (excluding blackouts) and NFL Rewind $40, which plays games 1-3 hours after they have been played. Direct TV is a little expensive, hence my question how do you watch Ram's games?

BTW Direct TV is allowing free viewing this Sunday as a promo.
          -09-08-2010, 10:08 AM
        • UtterBlitz
          Watching the games? what do you do if they are not on tv
          UtterBlitz
          I have a question. I had direct tv for many years and I had the NFL ticket so I am spoiled and I like to watch a lot of games. This year I switched over to cable because it was cheaper to do the package deal and I got high speed internet.

My question is now that I have cable, what do I do without the NFL ticket? How do you guys manage to watch the games? I am planning on seeing a couple of the games in person, but what do I do about the other games? How do you far roaming people get to watch the games?
          -08-26-2007, 10:09 AM
        • Alec22
          Rams on TV
          Alec22
          Does anyone know how i can watch the rams games on tv this year, without getting direct TV?? is there a way??
          -07-28-2006, 05:45 PM
        • Oshiomogho
          Rams TV Time
          Oshiomogho
          Being from connecticut, i didn't expect to see the Rams on TV much this season. And they haven't been on TV one time this year. The first and last I will see of them is SJ in the probowl.

Anybody else have the same problem? :disapointed:
          -01-05-2010, 04:15 PM
        • TheRamsRoc
          Where can I watch this game tomorrow???
          TheRamsRoc
          Okay, so I'm super pumped for another year of Rams football! The only problem is I have no idea how I can watch Live games on the internet. Anybody have any sites that are at least somewhat reliable?

GO RAMS!!
          -09-10-2011, 10:58 PM
        Working...
        X