Hey UCLA Fans....tell me about.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey UCLA Fans....tell me about.....

Brian Price. He seems small (this is strange saying this is small) at 6'2 295 but the Great Blue North has him ranked 6th on the DT draft depth chart. Would he fit?

Re: Hey UCLA Fans....tell me about.....

I love Brian Price. He is a bit small, but he gets great leverage, is extremely strong, is explosive off the snap, and wreaks havoc for opposing offenses. He plays great against the run and has more tackles for loss than any DT in the country. He can get to the QB too. I believe he had 7 or 8 sacks this year. He did this against big time competition in the Pac-10. Just named Pac-10 defensive player of the year to go along with being a first team all-american.

I'd love to see him play for the Rams. He'd fit just fine IMO.

By the way, I had a sideline pass for the UCLA/U$C game and got to see him up close and personal. He didn't disappoint with 2 TFL and a forced fumble. Too bad the game DID disappoint.
    Last edited by r8rh8rmike; -12-08-2009, 04:45 PM.

Comment

I'm not a UCLA Fan, but if does come out he is a pure UT. Penetrating player will make a lot of plays in the backfield and could put up good sack numbers for a DT. At the top of round 2 if we can't get Suh he would be a good pickup

Comment

Originally posted by 39thebeast View Post
        I'm not a UCLA Fan, but if does come out he is a pure UT. Penetrating player will make a lot of plays in the backfield and could put up good sack numbers for a DT. At the top of round 2 if we can't get Suh he would be a good pickup
        Good points. He has not yet declared, but probably will. Definitely would play UT.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• gap
          Hey Bellicheat....
          by gap
          Sux to not have the officials calling everything your way, isn't it? Doesn't it bite that nothing about a FG is reviewable, even the three or four seconds that runs off the clock after the FG signal????

Not that it will happen, but you should be suspended for hitting a ref. Maybe the NFL will grow a pair and sit you for a while.

gap
          -09-24-2012, 03:48 PM
        • UtterBlitz
          Hey adarian....it's our week...are you ready?
          by UtterBlitz
          The week has come...now we can go head to head and see who comes out the winner.

I think it will be a close game. One of us will remain at the top of the pile. Who will it be?
          -11-19-2005, 04:07 PM
        • Scuba864
          Hey folks!
          by Scuba864
          Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I'm kind of lost on where to to post some things I want to sell. I have alot of spare rams stuff that I don't have room for and I need to pay a few bills, and this looked like the place to come to make sure the stuff went to a good home. Is there a for sale section here?
          -01-17-2011, 07:55 PM
        • theodus69
          Hey AV
          by theodus69
          Hey AV, You plan on doing a spirit award post for us devoted(opinionated) Fans? I think that might be interesting to get your take on a few posters and all the fun we have had this year! :tongue:
          -02-02-2005, 10:30 PM
        • RAM-BO
          Hey Clanners, I'm back!
          by RAM-BO
          Hey guys, I have been hanging out in New York, Pennslyvannia, Massachusetts, pretty much whatever floats my boat. I'm back in D.C. and I know yall missed me dearly (haha yeah right) and I can't wait to see how the playoff picture turns out. Man I have been catchin glances of Rams games and boy howdy, our O-Line is playing very well in my opinion. I definitely see a bright future. Oh and congrats to my man Marc "The Burglar" Bulger for his fist 4,000 yard season. You go boy! and You go Rams! :l
          -12-30-2006, 02:47 AM
        Working...
        X