IF NOT SUH ....then TAKE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF NOT SUH ....then TAKE...

ERIC BERRY!!!!!... man watchin this team is so frustrating!!!!!! i remember the good ol days when they were the GSOT and not only that they had a solid defense!!.... its clear now the LOCKER is returning for his senior season!! and that means NO OTHER QB is worthy of a top 3 pick!
    no way CLaussen gets chosen.... this team needds The NEXT BEST TALENT on the board and that is BERRY ...look how pathetic the Steelers Defense is without Polumalu ( its crazy that one player makes that big of a difference btw)
    .....yes ofcourse i know the rams lack D line talent/depth ...but come on Spagnoulo has an eye for talent in that field.....look a the giants d line when they won that superbowll... ..the moajority of those guys were later round talent!!! .... If OJ goes and we get pick out of it ...hopefully we cant spend those on fillin out key postions.....i now goin from a B- to and A isnt that big of an upgrade but come. on ...in the long run.....it will damn well be worth it!!!!!:helmet::helmet::helmet:

Re: IF NOT SUH ....then TAKE...

My only problem with this is his height 5-11. Taylor Mays is 6-3. I'm tired of seeing our guys get out leaped by taller receivers and no power. Plus berry won't come cheap.

Hope we can get Suh though and maybe Mays for FS.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Comment

If we can't get Suh we should trade down to be honest. Bait a team on someone they are high on...
      Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

Originally posted by Varg6 View Post
        If we can't get Suh we should trade down to be honest. Bait a team on someone they are high on...
        iunno man this draft is way tooo deep for a team to do that unless theyre really desperate for a certain player

Comment

Originally posted by LA Rammer View Post
          My only problem with this is his height 5-11. Taylor Mays is 6-3. I'm tired of seeing our guys get out leaped by taller receivers and no power. Plus berry won't come cheap.

Hope we can get Suh though and maybe Mays for FS.
          iunno he didnt really perfom up to his expectations this year....and hes isnt that big of a playmaker... yes he hits like a ton of bricks but....in essence....in the nfl coaches can plan around that and exploit it..

Comment

I don't think we should do that. The guy has heart and he's a great player, one player I have been following for a while, but his height is an issue. We see our guys getting beat in the high situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooselini View Post
              I don't think we should do that. The guy has heart and he's a great player, one player I have been following for a while, but his height is an issue. We see our guys getting beat in the high situations.
              r u serious....lol hes bigger then Polumalu.... hes 5'10 and berrys 5'11 200 and thats without a NFL workout regimen... plus the nfl coaching aspect.

Comment

He is a great player, but with probably OJ and Dahl, and Butler and much bigger needs I don't think we will get him. I will say he is an excellent player and will be top 3 on the board

Comment

Originally posted by 39thebeast View Post
                  He is a great player, but with probably OJ and Dahl, and Butler and much bigger needs I don't think we will get him. I will say he is an excellent player and will be top 3 on the board
                  with a top 3 pick ...and suhs gone ...and with no QB in contention of a top 3 picks...who do u suggest they get? Gerald Mccoy? :roll:

Comment

I dont care how good he is. No way I take a safety in the spot we will be drafting from.

Comment

Originally posted by cfh128 View Post
                      I dont care how good he is. No way I take a safety in the spot we will be drafting from.
                      who would u prefer with a top three pick? since everyone in sports considers top 10 picks to be game changers ... please dont say a Qb cuz thats even worse then picking a talent like Berry... all of the QBs in this draft arent that far appart then eachother....and they span from rounds 1-3 lol ...how about Dez Bryant?

Comment

If we were to trade down to the 8-10 range, I might agree with you.

At #1 or #2, though, I think you need to go with a bigger impact-type player (See my draft board for my order).

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam View Post
                          If we were to trade down to the 8-10 range, I might agree with you.

At #1 or #2, though, I think you need to go with a bigger impact-type player (See my draft board for my order).
                          i dunno tho after listening to the turf blog radio ...iuno if teams will leap in the draft for higher players...since this draft is so deep....picks from 1-20 are solid in my opinion...+ r teams willing to pay more?... i still tihnk we take Berry ... his talent as unquestionable and people r knockin on him bout his size...the guy like i said.. is bigger then polamalu ...without even a nfl workout regimen ...+ nfl coaching... i know upgrading from Oj Otogwe (B to A) isn't a big difference now ...but in the long run....my gosh it will be damn worth it....+ if we can get any kind of picks for him...the more the merrier.( hey we can use the pick(s) for the d-line)
                          Last edited by ludairv; -12-14-2009, 05:19 PM.

Comment

i don't like mays that much, he's got great size and speed but he's more of an athlete than a football player. bad in coverage, bad in pursuit.

berry would definitely be an option if suh is off the board. i think he is an upgrade over atogwe, who i really like, so it would be between berry and mccoy at this point to me if suh is off the board.

Comment

Originally posted by molar_pistol View Post
                              i don't like mays that much, he's got great size and speed but he's more of an athlete than a football player. bad in coverage, bad in pursuit.

berry would definitely be an option if suh is off the board. i think he is an upgrade over atogwe, who i really like, so it would be between berry and mccoy at this point to me if suh is off the board.
                              totally agree with you...u gotta take the next best talent ...we cant afford to draft just for position...WE NEED GAME CHANGERS!! +Oj is terrible in coverage anyways...

Comment