Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Rams Fans...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dear Rams Fans...

    Please, do us a favor in Buccaneer land and win JUST ONE MORE GAME.

    We all know you want to, don't lie. Seriously, go ahead. Don't be shy.

    You've got Chris Long and Adam Carriker, how much more do you need? Don't become the Detroit Lions of the defensive line. Do the smart thing and get your QB of the future. I promise you that even with that certain defensive tackle out of Nebraska, you guys aren't gonna be able to win much because Marc Bulger and Kyle Boller are your best options at QB. Seriously, think about it! You can't bet that the QB you like is going to be around at the top of round 2, and who wants to roll the dice with the most important position? Get the highest rated QB - Bradford and Clausen should be very good pros. Either one will be a good starting point for your franchise!

    Again, don't take that guy from Nebraska. He stinks anyway!

  • #2
    Re: Dear Rams Fans...

    Hey, if it were up to us we would have won 12 more games at this point

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Dear Rams Fans...

      Originally posted by cfh128 View Post
      Hey, if it were up to us we would have won 12 more games at this point
      It'd be nice down here in Tampa, as well. We've got all the little creepers coming out of the woodwork to whine and moan about every single thing that goes on.

      The pessimism runs heavy in Buccaneer land. April's about the only thing to look forward to at this point.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Dear Rams Fans...

        Originally posted by TornadoRex View Post

        The pessimism runs heavy in Buccaneer land. April's about the only thing to look forward to at this point.
        It's not any different here man.

        We are rooting for you just as hard as you are rooting for us. We see your QB of the future isn't winning you games, so why should we take the chance?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Dear Rams Fans...

          You back off Suh he is ours! Now go win yourself a game, shoo shoo

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Dear Rams Fans...

            Originally posted by TornadoRex View Post
            It'd be nice down here in Tampa, as well. We've got all the little creepers coming out of the woodwork to whine and moan about every single thing that goes on.
            Been having this for the past 3 years now, atleast you were in the playoff hunt last year.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Dear Rams Fans...

              Wow, that's really odd. Just this morning I was thinking how great Bradford or Clauusen would look in Pewter.

              Welcome aboard, Rex. Feel free to bathe with us in this big festering pool that is 1-12.
              The more things change, the more they stay the same.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Dear Rams Fans...

                Our team is worse than yours! We will get the pick. :]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Dear Rams Fans...

                  Thanks for the welcome wishes!

                  I mean... really, we ALLOWED you guys to take Steven Jackson back in 04. Gruden decided that Michael Clayton was going to be the next Tim Brown so he passed on the legitimate top ten talent at RB. It's only fair for you guys to return the favor this time!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Dear Rams Fans...

                    Originally posted by TornadoRex View Post
                    Thanks for the welcome wishes!

                    I mean... really, we ALLOWED you guys to take Steven Jackson back in 04. Gruden decided that Michael Clayton was going to be the next Tim Brown so he passed on the legitimate top ten talent at RB. It's only fair for you guys to return the favor this time!
                    Do you wish that Grudes was still your coach or are you on board with the change to R. Morris?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Dear Rams Fans...

                      Originally posted by RAMarkable View Post
                      Do you wish that Grudes was still your coach or are you on board with the change to R. Morris?
                      I'll always give the current guy the benefit of the doubt, so I was supportive of Gruden while he was here and I'm still behind Raheem... but I wasn't devastated when Gruden was let go. It was pretty evident once he was gone that he didn't leave us with much talent. Most of his 1st rounders were/are busts (the only really top quality 1st rounder is Aqib Talib, and Davin Joseph is a very good guard.. but he's still a guard, not going to be a franchise changer alone) and he didn't leave us anything at QB except Luke McCown and Brian Griese (gag). Then, let's not even get into his "offensive guru" status because in 7 years we never had a top 10 offense. Once our HoF defensive players started to age/leave (Sapp/Lynch/Rice/Brooks) we completely broke down because we didn't have the young talent to step up.

                      With Raheem, I think we knew that this year was going to be a real downer. We cleaned house and are starting over. I'm willing to give the guy through next season, but many are done with him. It's ugly over at our official message board. Lots of name calling going on.

                      I think the biggest loss that will probably NEVER be replaced is Monte Kiffin. The guy is one of the top 3 defensive coordinators ever and it's impossible to replace a legend, so we're gonna struggle for a while. I think there are a lot of things to be positive on (much like your Rams) but the negatives are going to take a while to iron out. Either way, I think Suh is a fantastic way to start off for either of us.

                      Truth be told, if you guys take Suh... I don't want Gerald McCoy. I'm not sold on him being the #2 player in this draft so I'd like us to trade back with a team that wants to jump the Raiders/maybe Browns for a QB. I'd like an offensive star like CJ Spiller or Dez Bryant to help out Josh Freeman. We've got some great picks from the 2nd round on to fill out our defense, but I'm dead set on Suh. The guy's crazy good, and if you guys steal him it will be like 2007 all over again, when the Lions took Calvin Johnson right out of our grasp and we chose GAINES FRICKIN ADAMS. Oh man, that pick is going to haunt us for years. At least the Bears were dumb enough to give us a top 45 pick for him!

                      Good luck against the Texans this week, I'll definitely be rooting for you guys!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Dear Rams Fans...

                        How about if we land the #1 pick, you guys trade us your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and Josh Freeman for the right to draft Ndamukong Suh?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Dear Rams Fans...

                          Originally posted by RockinRam View Post
                          How about if we land the #1 pick, you guys trade us your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and Josh Freeman for the right to draft Ndamukong Suh?

                          Freeman would be in much better hands than he his now. Our OC and HC are going to run his career into the ground before it really starts

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Dear Rams Fans...

                            Originally posted by Buccaneers View Post
                            Freeman would be in much better hands than he his now. Our OC and HC are going to run his career into the ground before it really starts
                            We hear you on that. That used to be our OC. You know he sucks if WE send him packing!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Dear Rams Fans...

                              Bucs beat the Seahawks this weekend 27-24 in a mess of a game.

                              Comment

                              Loading...
                              Working...
                              X