D. Avery
    L. Robinson
    K. Burton
    B. Gibson
    D. Amendola
    R. Martin
    J. Kent
    B. Foster

That is without adding a veteran wide receiver or a true number one. So my question is, who stays and who goes. Even without adding anyone we need to make some cuts. So who do you think stays and who goes?

Personally I think the following stay- Gibson, Avery, Amendola, Foster, Robinson

Re: Survivor: Rams Wide Receivers Edition

I think the first two to go are Martin and Kent. We hang on to Foster for at least next year to see what he's got.

Comment

Gibson, Avery, Amendola, Burton, Robinson and a Rookie or FA. Then we keep Foster, but slip him on the practice squad.

Comment

D. Avery
        L. Robinson
        B. Gibson
        D. Amendola
        B. Foster

That would be my guess. I'm just not sure that Burton has shown enough in his time on the field, and may lose out Gibson and maybe even Foster, whom this regime drafted. That's five receivers, leaving a sixth spot open for a free agent or another rookie. I don't expect the team to carry more than that, given their habits this season.

Comment

I think they may try to move Foster to TE too...

Comment

Originally posted by richtree View Post
            Uhh, I don't see that one happening, personally.

Comment

Originally posted by richtree View Post
              can you imagine foster trying to block someone like ware?
              he would be merely a speed bump...:|

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie Dave View Post
                can you imagine foster trying to block someone like ware?
                he would be merely a speed bump...:|
                I don't know why you say that they both had the same number of reps on the bench press at the combine.

Foster is very atheltic and strong. He may be short at 6'1 for some of the elite TE's but I don't think the team has alot of faith in his potential at WR.

I guess we just don't have enough of a sample to judge him yet. Especially a guy that played behind Nicks and Tate in college.

I will put him into the "wait and see" category for next season.

Comment

I would much rather keep Burton than Foster, but I agree with everything else.

I actually have quite a bit of faith in the "weakest" area of our team.

Robinson showed some early flashes of being our number 1, Avery is the perfect deep threat, Ammendola is fearless and is natural in the slot, and Foster and Burton can compete for the number two wide receiver spot.

Sure I would like to add another big name wide out to push Robinson into the 2 spot, and Foster or Burton off the roster, but if they all stay healthy and mature, I think our wr corp could be pretty good even without a big time addition.

Comment

Working...
                  X