would we take Chris Cooley ????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would we take Chris Cooley ????????

we need a free agent TE. this yr. I like our young WR when they are healthy,so an upgrade at TE would be great. chris cooley ,Tony Scheffler,Owen Daniels,or even Bo Scaife.

Re: would we take Chris Cooley ????????

Chris cooley would be stretch to get i think. If there is a thing as a franchise TE then antonio gates and chris cooley are there. However Scheffler is interesting, and i think we could grab him.

Comment

Cooley isn't scheduled for free agency until 2014. I like the idea of Scheffler, though.

Comment

Love Owens but it may cost too much to make him a Ram. Scheffer maybe the option. Although, I do like the development of Fells.

Go Rams

Comment

Anyways, Cooley plays H-Back similar to Fells...There really isn't a spot for an H-Back right now.

Fells is a better blocker (or just as good) as Cooley, so we could just keep him.

Our line need the help of a big , blocking TE, this should be one of of priorities in rounds 4-6. Heck if we could get a TE with Scheffler in free agency that would make the adjustment for a new QB even easier to have a big target to check down too.

I really think our team can turn it around in one year. We just need a solid off-season by the front office (and maybe a break or due having some talent come to STL).

God knows we are due !!!!!!!!

Comment

With the emergenace of Fred Davis and Chris Cooley has said some negative things bout the Redskin organization.

he might get cut!!!!!
            Last edited by Nick; -12-27-2009, 09:23 AM. Reason: Merging back to back posts; please EDIT next time

Comment

Working...
            X