No announcement yet.

What does Suh bring to our ballclub...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does Suh bring to our ballclub...

List one thing he will help our ball club next year...

Re: What does Suh bring to our ballclub...

Teams will be forced to double team him, opening up more pressure for Long and our other DE to apply to the opposing offense. He'll also help our run defense tremendously.
    Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

Chris Long is already showing how much of a monster he is. Him next to Suh and nobody will know who to double-team. That creates a pass rush for us, something missing in our defense right now.

Comment

A big name player.

Comment

Take pressure off of our sub par DB's by creating a pass rush. Immediately helps our defense get off the field, thus giving our offense more time on the field, thus giving our defense more time off the field to rest. Are you see a circle yet

Comment

Is he going to command doubles right out of college? I don't know about that, but no doubt he will play well.

Comment

Close the gapping hole up the middle that we have had the past 5-6 years. I'm tired of teams blowing holes open in the middle & letting rb's run wild. I invision Suh controling the line with JL hitting the gaps & stuffing the run the way it should be done.

Comment

Originally posted by 39thebeast View Post
                Is he going to command doubles right out of college? I don't know about that, but no doubt he will play well.
                He commanded triples in college and was still almost as productive as the enitre front fours of Alabama, Texas, and Florida.

So yeah....single team this guy at your own risk.

Comment

A much needed pash rush right up the gut.

Comment

Originally posted by PeoriaRam View Post
                    He commanded triples in college and was still almost as productive as the enitre front fours of Alabama, Texas, and Florida.

So yeah....single team this guy at your own risk.
                    Even if they dont double him right out of college, that is better for us. I'd like to see suh get some tfl's and sacks.

Comment

a solid football player with a great attitude and work ethic

Go Rams!

Comment

the offense willstill go 3 and out...and thus the defense once again...tires out ..flood gates open...we need to make a big play in free agency on offense:|

Comment

He'll vastly improve players around him thus improve our entire defense. The improved defense will keep us in games and give us more wins with just a slight improvement on offense. Once the offense improves we'll be a contender again. Does all of these responses answer your question?

Comment

it doesn't happen all at once and the free agent market could be pretty slim due to the uncapped year. none of the top qbs are worth taking #1 over suh, so unless we trade down that's the way we will go.

Comment

I am giving two.

Intelligence. Suh will be one of the smartest players on the field. I have watched this guy all year, and I have seen him make many solid decisions on and off the field. He has four INT's so he is not just a nightmare on the inside rush, but knows when to read the pass and gets his hands up. I see vets playing on Sundays that can't seem to get their hands up on a regular basis vs the pass and it drives me nuts!

Character. Suh is a high character person. He will not be leading some wannabe lifestyle and running with a bunch of wanksters. He is a decent person. His athleticism, intelligence, and character are what makes the sportcasters cream. His raw physical strength will not show as much in the NFL as it did in college, but everything else seems to be in place.

BTW--I think it is time to add Suh to our spell checker!
                              A defeated look of consternation, dissappointment, or even pain. The name derives from the look one often gets when challenged by a large BM.

Comment