No announcement yet.

Does anybody know who these People Are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody know who these People Are?

Terry Day, Ronnie Dixon,Leon Johnson, James Farrior, Dedric ward,Chuck Clements, Jason Ferguson, Dustin Johnson?

Bonus Points for people who guess what I am getting at with this post.

Re: Does anybody know who these People Are?

The Jets draft class after we traded up for Pace.

I see what you're saying and I would be ecstatic if we select Suh with the first pick, but if there is a multiple high pick trade offer on the table, with all the talent in the top 100 of this draft, then we have to consider it. If we trade down, and are able to come out of the 2nd round with a DE, DT, LB and QB, I think that would go a long way in rebuilding this franchise.

Comment

They were part of trade, including No 1 pick for 1997 draft, we got from Jets, which occured to be Orlando Pace. We gave them our first overall and two more picks in third and fifth. From all these picks and Jets further trade combinations, these players swam out.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Horn View Post
        The Jets draft class after we traded up for Pace.

I see what you're saying and I would be ecstatic if we select Suh with the first pick, but if there is a multiple high pick trade offer on the table, with all the talent in the top 100 of this draft, then we have to consider it. If we trade down, and are able to come out of the 2nd round with a DE, DT, LB and QB, I think that would go a long way in rebuilding this franchise.
        My counterpoint to that is that parcells pulled this trade off and all he got out of it was a system linebacker and an ok Nose tackle, while in the meantime pace went on to be the future hall of famer. I use the word Parcells because I really dont think devany is in the same realm of talent evaluator as he is. To sum it up I think trading back would be silly.

Comment

Is it really fair to call Farrior a "system linebacker" when he spent the majority of his career playing in the same system?

its not like he really faltered when not playing in the system
          @EssexRam_

Comment

Working...
          X